New Build Notes and Updates

elitetrainer468

I am so excited and pumped up for the new league in the trainer challenge. The City Championship!!!!!!Post your excitement on this thread about our latest updates on closed beta, trainer challenge, avatar creator and deck builder.

I am so excited and pumped up for the new league in the trainer challenge. The City Championship!!!!!!Post your excitement on this thread about our latest updates on closed beta, trainer challenge, avatar creator and deck builder.

sounds cool if i ever get 2 play,

alright

now ill have something to do

but the site is still in maintenance. The more maintenance this site has the less bugs and lags we will see!

alright

now ill have something to do

but the site is still in maintenance. The more maintenance this site has the less bugs and lags we will see!

woohoo

more fun for the public

i dont know about you guys

but im gonna wait out the maintnence with some pokemon episodes

alright! i can't wait. its so cool how theres a new league, you can add friends, an have tournaments. This site keeps getting better and better! teeth_smile.png

I know, right? We should totally start adding friends after this maintenance! Off the top of my head, I can think of Luddy, Arune, and Mew (if he has Closed Beta access, that is).

Honestly, I'm a lot more excited about Tournaments being ready to go than I am about the new TC league. Kinda got burned out on that, and for some reason the Grass deck still isn't unlocking for me in the closed Online beta despite me winning all 3 leagues that were available with it. Maybe the new update fixed it; I wouldn't know with all the downtime/maintenance.

Are you talking about Green Tornado? Because the other Grass deck hasn't been able to be unlocked like that, as far as I know.

ya as far as i know, you have to buy the green tornado deck and then redeem the code in it to unlock it online.

I'm pretty sure you have to "complete" it (by beating the amount of NPCs needed to gain the achievement for getting all the cards for that deck) before you can get it in the Closed Beta, though I may be wrong about that.

to unlock a deck to play it online i think you have to use it and win with it 15 times in trainer challenge

No, all 3 B/W decks unlocked in the closed beta as soon as I entered the codes. The basic fire and water decks unlocked in the closed beta too after I finished unlocking all the cards with them and got the achievements, but the same didn't happen for the basic grass deck.

i got the green deck but didnt get the red/water, problly becasue ive completed them b4 they made available in the TCGO

Aw, I know Arune. I'm not that mad, but more of eager to try out the new additions. Kind of like a kid on December 24th! teeth_smile.png

no its not jk lol how are we gonna sleep tonight knowing at anytime we can start the new league and start tournaments!!!! whatchutalkingabout_smile.png lol

Aw, I know Arune. I'm not that mad, but more of eager to try out the new additions. Kind of like a kid on December 24th! teeth_smile.png

>3> I am tooo..

Archived