Thank You!

JayKam

Just read the patch notes and it looks like they are adding alot of new stuff which is awesome. TY for keeping us updated and adding new content. heart.gif

Just read the patch notes and it looks like they are adding alot of new stuff which is awesome. TY for keeping us updated and adding new content. heart.gif

I know! This is so awesome. New league everybody.

Woooooohoooooooooooo

Man thats so awesome! cant wait till the maintenance is done!

i am with you man. can't wait.

Glad you guys are excited, but I'm a newbie and am still on gold rank. Some advice on how to beat the grass psychic girl?

Glad you guys are excited, but I'm a newbie and am still on gold rank. Some advice on how to beat the grass psychic girl?

use the basic fire deck. it will help you big time

Thanks

Thanks

Wow! I just saw the maintenace tab go from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm to 3:00pm to 7:30pm. This is outrageous

I'm a grumpy bear during maintenance, but I should've expected it from a beta .

Who is online anyway?

[Edited by: Prof. Snow] It's okay, the new features will make it all worth it!

Hello friends! cool_smile.png

It makes me feel so tingly that you guys are excited as we are for all of the new features and fixes to come for TCG Online. Sometimes, that means that maintenance windows need to be extended unexpectedly. You can just tell by the build notes we released that it won't be anything short of "worth it~".

Thank you so much for your patience and support during this exciting time at Pokemon! Battle on, players, and we'll see you shortly!

Jaqq[/b]

Forum Knight

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

Does hitting refresh every 5 minutes to see if maintenance is over mean that I am "way to excited" to play in tournements.......

Hi everyone!

I know everyone is excited for the new features...including myself!! You'll just have to wait until maintenance is over to find out what's in store for tournament prizes and such. Chill out until then :)

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

according to the tourney FAQ you get 2 packs if yo go 3-0 1 pack if you go 2-1 you get 1 pack, you get none if u lose ur first or 2nd match.

so basicly 2 packs for 1st and 1 pack for 2nd

I did see this and wondered who exactly is a "VIP"

Achievements

One Degree: Play a game with a Very Important Person!

Two Degrees: Play a game against a player who has the One Degree achievement

Three Degrees: Play a game against a player who has the Two Degrees achievement

Four Degrees: Play a game against a player who has the Three Degrees achievement

Five Degrees: Play a game against a player who has the Four Degrees achievement

Six Degrees: Play a game against a player who has the Five Degrees achievement

Prof's if someone could shed alittle light....

this achievment is kinda useless cuz eventually everyone will be Six degrees and ull get 6 degrees when u play ur first ever game(eventually) should be Win a game aginst a player.....

I'm guessing that'd be someone like a mod, or it cycles every week or so between random Closed Beta members.

Archived