dear profesor snow read ....... [LOCKED]

jgdl223

<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:

normal">The untold story of the mysterious green figure</i></b>

<p class="MsoNormal"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:

normal">Intro: <o:p></o:p></i></b>

<p class="MsoNormal"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:

normal">Many Pokémon fans know that Ash otherwise known as Red has been very popular in the Pokémon series famously known for his electrical insanely cool Pikachu that he got from professor Oak and his red hot blazing Charazard that has stood up and even beet some legendary Pokémon such as Articuno. He is known very well through the cartoon and has even appeared in the games. This is similar to Gary otherwise known as Blue who is also well known for his astonishingly cool </i></b><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">B<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">lastoys that he got originally got from professor Oak as a Squartle. This just leaves one thing untold ****** where in the cartoon series was green. I know he was in Japanese comics and stuff but no one has seen him in an English cartoon or an English book. This is why I am writing this book and would love ideas along the way. I have decided to call the mysterious green character Reece.<o:p></o:p></b></i>

normal">A special thanks to the people in the TCG online called Silverleafe2, and Richieman99 Who helped give me some good material to base my story of Reece on and get me started.<o:p></o:p></i></b>

normal">Chapter 1- The beginning of an unsecure future <o:p></o:p></i></b>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:normal">Reece is a wana be trainer and is 10 years old. His dream like many others is to become a world known Pokémon trainer that is unbelievably strong. Reece woke up early that morning, there was a tremendous thunder storm that night and Reece didn’t get much sleep at all, so he decided to go to professor Oaks lab early and collect is promised Pokémon. When arriving there he decided to choose the grass type Bulbasour (to match his green joggers and hoody). Professor oak also gave him 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex. He said he was expecting 3 other children and Reece was the first. He said he was expecting a boy named Ash and another boy named Gary, his grandson. But he couldn’t remember the other person’s name. Reece left his home town called Pallet town that he had spent 10 long years at to explore the big wide world, heading north towards Viridian city. Reece headed of running as fast as his feet could take him, feeling the wind hit against his face as if a Pidgy was using gust against him. Then suddenly Reece tripped over something that was a pinkie purple colour. It was a Rattatat! Reece quickly pulled out his Pokeball that contained Bulbasour from his waist and chucked at the Rattatat. For a split second Reece had had a mind blank and had got so caught up in the moment he had forgotten what moves Bulbasour had learnt. The Rattatat came charging towards Bulbasour and inches away before Rattatat had the chance to use tackle Reece said Solarbeam! Bulbasour looked round at Reece in a confused manor not having a clue what his owner was talking about and turned back to Rattatat where he found himself being smashed to the ground by the Rattatat tackle which was a critical hit. The Rattatat ran off leaving Reece paralyzed with shock and fear into what he has let himself into as he looked at his injured Bulbasour.<o:p></o:p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:normal"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:

normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Chapter 2- A new beginning<o:p></o:p></i></b>

<p class="MsoNormal">Reece suddenly snapped his eyes open and had seen the reality of what has just happened, he then began to wonder if he was really cut out to be a Pokémon trainer. He picked up his Bulbasour and ran north down route 1 towards viridian city. He ran straight into the Pokémon centre and asked the nurse joy to heal his Pokémon. She said she would but it would take a bit of time so took the Pokémon and asked Reece to sit in the waiting room. He sat down next to a boy who wore a red cap and joggers. Reece bent down and looked at the floor and sighed. The mysterious trainer looked down at Reece and said “hard day huh”. Reece looked round and startled “you don’t know the meaning of hard”. The mysterious guy said “the names ash, what’s yours and what’s bothering you?” Reece suddenly turned round and remembered professor oak saying that there were some other trainers coming to get their first Pokémon today and that one was called ash. Reece startled with amazement and asked “what one did you choose”. Ash confused with what Reece had said lifted one eyebrow up and spluttered out “what?” .Reece then realised how ridiculously he sounded and then explained he had got his first Pokémon today and when he raced off down route 1 and got in a fight with a Rattatat he forgot Bulbasours moves. Ash then told Reece about how when he chose Pikachu it wouldn’t obey him and recently saved him from a flock of birds. Ash and Reece then realised they were both in the same situation as each other and decided to battle to one another to remember how fun it really can be. “Are you ready ash to get beaten by the best trainer in kanto” yelled Reece”. Ash just ignored him and just looked at his Pikachu and hoped for the best. Suddenly nurse joy stormed out from the Pokémon centre furious with anger yelling as loud as a Loudred “you can’t have a Pokémon battle without a ref”. Reece and Ash both looked at each other as if there head teacher had just yelled in their faces. If you are that keen on battling each other right here and now I will supervise the match. Let’s travel down to route 2 where there is more space. To there surprise there was an old man blocking the way and a lady sitting next to him saying “come on grandpa your blocking the road”, But the grandfather wouldn’t budge. He just sat there mumbling to himself about a *** of tea. Ash ran towards him and just before he was about to jump the old man had reflexes like a Hitmochan and swooped both of ashes legs up of the ground and ash landed with a thud. “No one is going to pass this road until I have my cup of tea” the old man exclaimed much clearer this time. Nurse joy suddenly vanished and went back to the Pokémon centre to make some tea. Ash and Reece started to talk to each other about their past life. Ash tells Reece he was an only child and had never seen his father. Reece replayed back by stating his father travels a lot and at this exact point in time he has no idea where he is. But he then said he has a sister called Hannah who is very annoying and was one of the reasons he wanted to become a Pokémon trainer, to leave home. They both laughed and then realised nurse joy was coming back with some hot tea. The old man drank it, complained it was too hot and walked off with his niece. The path was clear and nothing was in there way, Ash and Reece then new what time it was. It was going to be there first proper battle.<o:p></o:p>

normal">Chapter 3- The emerald saviour<o:p></o:p></i></b>

<p class="MsoNormal">Ash called upon his Pikachu straight away and said “use quick attack”. Reece stared at the Pikachu sprinting straight towards his Bulbasour. Reece snapped out of his gaze and opened his mouth and thought of the moves professor oak had told him Bulbasour had already learnt. Reece shouted out “Vine whip” at the top of his voice and gulped……….. Suddenly 2 huge vines slithered out of Bulbasour’s back and headed straight towards Pikachu just like torpedoes just in the nick of time. The two vines smashed into either side of Pikachu’s cheeks and Pikachu fell back to the floor in pain. Reece had just realised what he had done. He had directed and hit an attack on another Pokémon. He then realised he had the advantage. “Use tackle” screeched Reece jumping up and down clapping his hands getting very excited. Ash glared at the Bulbasour and realised it was moving fairly slow. “Jump up in the air Pikachu then use thunderbolt”. Bulbasour missed the tackle and came crashing to the ground, it then got up and turned round to find a huge amount of electricity was heading his way. Reece then realised that Pikachu is at a week point in the air. “try to withstand the attack and wrap your vines round Pikachu and slam him into the ground” Bulbasour started to slip back due to the electrical force hitting him, then his vines suddenly came to life and rapped round Pikachu’s feet and slammed him into the ground. Pikachu fainted and flopped on the floor Reece beamed with happiness and turned round to Bulbasour. To his surprise Bulbasour had fainted on the floor too due to the amount of pressure he had to endure. Both ash and Reece shock hands and went back to the Pokémon centre. “Your Bulbasour was amazing, how could he of took such a powerful hit at such a crucial stage in the match” asked ash curiously. “Honestly I have no idea, all I know is he is one tough cookie”. It was getting dark now so they both decided to stay in the Pokémon centre overnight and would travel together in the next morning. The next morning Reece woke up he found that ash had gone on without him, to be exact 5 hours earlier. Reece sighed, got his Bulbasour back from the nurse joy and headed north towards viridian forest.<o:p></o:p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Along the way north on route 2 Reece battled a whole load of wild Rattatat and piggy’s gaining more experience and this time beating them. And when he came to the occasional odd trainer he would use Bulbasour’s destructive vine whip to destroy any foe in his path. This was until he came to the viridian forest entrance. There was a small bird nesting in the tree above the entrance and had its eyes on Reece every step he too closer to the tree. Finally the bird had enough and it swooped down and used a move which looked a bit like Aerial Ace on Reece. Reece flew through the air for about 3 or 4 metres until is smashed into a tree. He then realised this was the next Pokémon he wanted in his team and chuckled to himself. “Bulbasour use vine whip on its wings and bring it down to the floor”. Bulbasour brought his huge vines from within his body and tried to latch onto the bird. The bird suddenly appeared everywhere and Bulbasour didn’t have any idea which one to go for. Reece then realised that the bird was a Spearow and had just used double team. Reece then ordered Bulbasour to spin around fast so his vines will act as flying whips in the air and cause a Minnie tornado. Eventually all the Spearow images were gone and the real one was heading straight into Bulbasour. Bulbasour bounced back and was quite dizzy from Spearow’s attack. Reece realised that Spearow was on the ground fast asleep. It then clicked in his mind that Bulbasour had let off sleep powder from his bulb without even knowing and had caused the Spearow to fall asleep. Reece took his opportunity and brought out a Pokeball from his waist that professor oak had given him and threw it at the Spearow. 1…..2…..3……flash. Reece stared at the ball for about a minuet not believing what he had just done. He had just caught his first Pokémon. Reece jumped up and down yelling and whooping about his triumph. He then tripped over Bulbasour who was still dizzy and didn’t realise it was Reece who had just tripped over him and used sleep powder again and Reece fell asleep.<o:p></o:p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Wham……. “urrr, what happened to me” cried Reece, Bulbasour had just used his vine whip to smash into Reece’s head to wake him up. Reece then realised how childish he had just been and chuckled to himself. He then said thank you to Bulbasour and withdrew him into his Pokeball and picked up the other Pokeball Spearow was in and put it in his side pocket by his waist. He then headed into viridian forest.<o:p></o:p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:16.0pt;line-height:

115%"><o:p></o:p></i></b>

Hello.

I was in the process of reading this on another thread when this one was created regarding the same topic. Please do not create multiple threads regarding the same thing. This one will be closed and I will continue reading from the one I started from. Thank you.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Archived