Deck Builder basics please?

KylieGirl

OK i have been playing the trainer challenge and i love it! I have now redeemed a code for TCGO but i have no deck. Are there pre loaded decks? how do i save my choices? If someone could explain the basics i would be so grateful! xx

Greetings!

Currently the Pre-constructed decks will ONLY work if you have the exact matching set of cards in your collection. Upon entering the closed beta, you will be given the basic yellow deck in your collection, so that one should work fine. Otherwise you will have to make your own deck through the deck builder. Currently the direct link is not working so you will have to use the button in the TCGO lobby. For more information, please check out our announcement post found HERE

Thanks

Prof Proto

Centruion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent."

Greetings!

Currently the Pre-constructed decks will ONLY work if you have the exact matching set of cards in your collection. Upon entering the closed beta, you will be given the basic yellow deck in your collection, so that one should work fine. Otherwise you will have to make your own deck through the deck builder. Currently the direct link is not working so you will have to use the button in the TCGO lobby. For more information, please check out our announcement post found HERE

Thanks

Prof Proto

Centruion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent."

hi profesor pronto could i interst u into reading the thred that is called along the line s of read this profesor snow. its a book i have made up about the character green. i have had postive feedback in old links and have just posted this new one. also i was just wondering why no one else is answering anything

dude i think i should make a comic of the trainers in TCG. like us fighting against team plasma or something. lol you tell stories. i write comics

someone is allive

hi, it looks like its just u and me for now

ha. well i got to work on this manga im drawing for a contest so until i catch up with it, then ill make a thread asking who wants to be in it

my manga? its about this guys girlfriend that is kidnaped by a creature. he tries to save her but hes only human so obviously fails. A ninja appears and tries to save her too but fails as well. The guy and the ninja work together to go find her. Later it turns out his girlfriend is the ninja's daughtor and the eason she was kidnaped was because the ninja caused the company he works for to lose a lot of money (i don't know how yet lol) so he has a price on his head. the company is using his daughter as bait to draw him out. its a bit confusing but the story will be clear once its finished

On the forums, yes, on TCGO, no. The game is currently in maintenance, it should be over in about 40 minutes! :)

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being Defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived