Pokemon Leagues in Texas

hyugaeddy

Can someone please start a pokemon tcg league or tournament in Longview, Texas because I really want to play against other people with my pokemon decks and the only city that has a league or tournament is Tyler, Texas on Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. and I can't go there because I have to go to work at 4:30 p.m.. so can anyone who lives in Longview please start a pokemon league.

• 1 month later...

Can someone please start a pokemon tcg league or tournament in Longview, Texas because I really want to play against other people with my pokemon decks and the only city that has a league or tournament is Tyler, Texas on Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. and I can't go there because I have to go to work at 4:30 p.m.. so can anyone who lives in Longview please start a pokemon league.

Start a league yourself if you can't make it to Thursday league. That work time doesn't sound too fun leaving your free time to when most people are at work or at school. If you have the weekends off or make a league in the morning on a weekend, I'm sure players would go there. If your days off are on the weekdays, ouch. Maybe college kids would go to your league if you have it on the campus.

Archived