• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hellooo1

• GerMagic

• Rafatstain

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saying sorry doesn't excuse you from having poor manners. No one here owes you a living - that includes making you a deck list.   Now, the concept of Hellooo-Wizard is to help new players improved t

Hi, this caught my eyes. Good job and don't get discourage by some flame remarks.

Now, I've been thinking of making some unlimited decks, but updated with the latest expansions. Something fun and doesn't have to be a tier 1 deck (but still pack a punch). So how about a challenge? ;)

Ampharos Prime + Ampharos PLF

Eeveelution (using Eevee FuF, and not just the standard Flareon decks)

Stoutland and partner

And sorry wizard. I didn't read the rules. Just make some high end decks ok? Make some deck Unlimited. I really wanted to make a garchomp altaria deck but I'm confuse and stuck about the deck. And good news is I now have 4 deoxys ex and 3 sinister hand dusknoir. I want to make an unlimited deck with them too. Remember I have all great cards to make a furious deck with ultimate power. Just don't getting how to put them right way. So that's why I asked u to make these 2 decks and if need I'll change them a bit. I hope you understand. Thanks!!

You sounded like a snob and it is really ironic you're criticising others when you don't get how straightforward an Unlimited Garchomp/Altaria deck is.

Secondly, there is no unbeatable deck. It's dependent on your player skills (how well you understand your deck and how knowledgeable are you in countering other strategies) and luck (depending on which player gets a better draw).

Hello Wizard! I am a casual beginner who began with my son and upon collecting cards for him had fun playing-- and now want to be more competitive with a variety of decks. I built the magmortar/elektivire you posted on here and it works pretty well (but I have no computer search so I swapped for dowsing machine). I am hoping you will give me wizardly feedback on the decks similar to the ones you posted but with the cards I have. For example I have no Garbodoar at the moment (but probably will soon with some trades) so I use this version-- how can it be better?

Pokemon:14

Darkrai Ex x2

Yveltal x2

Yveltal EX x2

Jirachi Ex x1

Deino x2

Zweillous x2

Hydreigon x2

Trainer: 32

Bicycle x2

Dowsing Machine

Professor's Letter x1

Ultra Ball x3

Colress x2

Lysandre x2

Nx2

Skyla x3

Professor Sycamore x4

Muscle Band x4

Rare Candy x2

Startling Megaphone x2

Super Potion x2

Energy: 14

Double Colorless x4

Dark Energy x8

Rainbow Energy x2

Shadow Circle x2

Also can the HelloWizard conjure up the most annoying energy denying deck possible in standard? :D I tried a variation with fur coat Furfrou and Smooth Coat Cincinnino and Sylveon with 4 crushing hammers and 4 team flare grunts and 2-2 Diggersby to try to pick them back up (I have no junk hunt sableyes) but they died so fast if i didn't get set up perfectly that I had to add 2-2 Dragalge with 4 Lasers and 3 VC Gyms and still not much luck. I can post the whole deck here but it's probably not worth it-- it was a shot in the dark so whatever you think is ultimate post it here and if I cant get the cards I will ask for you to modify :D

PS: are you more Gandalf or Harry Potter type wizard??

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Moltres EX, Fliptini + Colress Machine. Cheap and straightforward ;)

Rafatstain
You sounded like a snob and it is really ironic you're criticising others when you don't get how straightforward an Unlimited Garchomp/Altaria deck is.

Secondly, there is no unbeatable deck. It's dependent on your player skills (how well you understand your deck and how knowledgeable are you in countering other strategies) and luck (depending on which player gets a better draw).

Hey I said sorry, didn't I? And Who are u? I didn't know you!!:confused: Look I just wanted to figure out how can I make the Garchomp/Altaria Unlimited Deck. I also asked her to make a fighting type deck with my 2 Lucario EX, 1 M-Lucario EX and one Landorus EX. I don't use the whole Idea of the Wizard is giving I wanna see and maybe I will change a thing or two for testing and to make better if I can. :o

Rafatstain

Hey Wizard!! Where Are U? Been waiting for the deck I asked for. And hey I got to ask something to everyone. Does anyone have a Haxorus deck. The one with champions strike. I think that's a cool card if u can use it the best way. Looking for feedback from other players. Feel Free to suggest ideas. It'll help everyone. Thanks.

Hey I said sorry, didn't I? And Who are u? I didn't know you!! :confused: Look I just wanted to figure out how can I make the Garchomp/Altaria Unlimited Deck. I also asked her to make a fighting type deck with my 2 Lucario EX, 1 M-Lucario EX and one Landorus EX. I ********* use the whole Idea of the Wizard is giving I wanna see and maybe I will change a thing or two for testing and to make better if I can. :o

Saying sorry doesn't excuse you from having poor manners. No one here owes you a living - that includes making you a deck list.

Now, the concept of Hellooo-Wizard is to help new players improved their existing deck. If you already have the all the cards needed to build a top tier deck, finding a deck list of the web shouldn't be difficult. (I would have given you a few website where the top players provides their deck list, but it is prohibited here). Anyway, <Garchomp/Altaria>, <Lucario EX/Landorus EX> decklist is easily found online.

PS: We played several times, my usual deck is an unlimited Keldeo/Blastoise.

Edited by Buffalon
  • Downvote 1
Leonardo8k

Hellooo its me again but im looking for a deck tht is a complete counter of seismitoad garbodor and yvetal deck one deck tht focuses on its destruction if u can build me tht deckill be very gratefull

• 3 weeks later...
vinthegallade

Glaceon and Feraligatr please. Glaceon to spread damage with Blizzard and Feraligatr to finish off the big ones using Second Bite. I'm kind of a beginner so what would you reccomend?

Thanks in advance!

BSteinbook

Hey Wizard!! Where Are U? Been waiting for the deck I asked for. And hey I got to ask something to everyone. Does anyone have a Haxorus deck. The one with champions strike. I think that's a cool card if u can use it the best way. Looking for feedback from other players. Feel Free to suggest ideas. It'll help everyone. Thanks.

Been thinking about it too:

Haxorus 3

Fraxure 1

Axew 3

Bronzong 3

Bronzor 3

Lucario EX 2

M Lucario EX 1

16 pokemon

Steel shelter 2

Battle compressor 3

Ultra ball 1

Rare candy 2

Professor Sycamore 4

N 4

Iris 1

Xerosic 1

Lysandre 2

Lysandre's trump card 2

Skyla 1

VS seeker 2

Evosoda 2

Startling megaphone 1

Switch 1

Ace Spec of your choice 1

30 trainers

Metal energy 9

Fighting energy 3

Strong energy 2

14 energy

Just my ideas. Completely untested.

Good luck everyone.

P.S. The wizard has been saying goodbye since October so don't be surprised now.

• 2 weeks later...