• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hellooo1

• GerMagic

• Rafatstain

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saying sorry doesn't excuse you from having poor manners. No one here owes you a living - that includes making you a deck list.   Now, the concept of Hellooo-Wizard is to help new players improved t

Pokemon:13

Darkrai Ex x1

Yveltal x2

Yveltal Ex x3

Jirachi Ex x1

Trubbish x2

Garbodoar x2

Seismitoad Ex x2

Trainer:35

Bicycle x2

Computer Search x1

Energy Switch x3

Hypnotoxic Laser x4

Professor's Letter x1

Switch x1

Ultra Ball x3

Colress x2

Lysandre x2

N x4

Professor Juniper x4

Virbank City Gym x2

Float Stone x4

Muscle Band x4

Energy:12

Double Colorless Energy x4

Darkness Energy x8

Here you go Emad I hope you like it :) This is a very standered Yveltal/Seismitoad/Garbodaor Deck. Have Fun! :)

Pokemon:12

Darkrai Ex x2

Yveltal x2

Yveltal Ex x3

Jirachi Ex x1

Trubbish x2

Garbodoar x2

Trainer:36

Bicycle x2

Computer Search x1

Escape Rope x1

Energy Switch x3

Hypnotoxic Laser x4

Professor's Letter x1

Switch x1

Ultra Ball x3

Colress x2

Lysandre x2

N x4

Professor Juniper x4

Virbank City Gym x2

Float Stone x4

Muscle Band x4

Darkness Energy x8

Hellooo Germagic this is me again you requested a deck with Yveltal or Keldeo or Lucario in it so I picked the clasic route and went with Yveltal :) this is a very strong deck much like the deck I made for Emad but -the Seismitoad to make it a bit cheaper for you :) This deck is very self explanatory I hope you like it! :)

Pokemon:19

Seedot x4

Nuzleaf x1

Shiftry x4

Cubchoo x2

Bearatic x2

Miltank x2

Feebas x2

Milotic x2

Trainer:29

Computer Search x1

Switch x1

Professor Letter x1

Rare Candy x4

Startling Megaphone x1

Ultra Ball x2

Colress x2

Lysandre x1

N x4

Pokemon Fan Club x4

Professor Juniper x4

Training Center x2

Muscle Band x1

Silver Bangle x1

Grass Energy x8

This is a grass deck that I made for you Veroniké sorry it isn't completely grass but that is just too venerable but this Shiftry Deck should be really good (although you could put in another Muscle Band) :) Hope You Enjoy Your New Deck! :)

Hellooo Germagic this is me again you requested a deck with Yveltal or Keldeo or Lucario in it so I picked the clasic route and went with Yveltal :) this is a very strong deck much like the deck I made for Emad but -the Seismitoad to make it a bit cheaper for you :) This deck is very self explanatory I hope you like it! :)

Heya there! I've thrown something similar togheter myself (though its rough around the edges, so far it worked out somehwhat decently). I'm going to try your built now, since I actually already have all the cards except for the 2nd Darkrai. The one I have I haven't often attacked with tbh, so I wonder if you added the 2nd one for attacking or to have the effect more often (for example when my Darkrai is prized I cannot get it haha :P).

I've also had some issues with Pyroar so far as well as Mewtwo EX. If you have any specific tips for those I'd be very happy. The decks I'm currently facing most often are some Blastoise/Keldeo EX decks, Pyroar, Faeries and Donphan/Lucario EX decks. Do you think Garbodor is worth it there? (I'm also still facing about 30-40% random decks that seem very weak where Garbodor is useless and I'm a bit sceptical since it uses so many slots with the Floatstones :P).

I've tried Beartic, Raichu and Dedenne+Garbodor as my non Yveltal attackers and everyone of them had their strenghts, but they obviously are weak sometimes too (Raichu isn't very reliable in this deck, without a Muscle Band he very rarely hits for 100 :P ; Beartic often gets owned by Float Stones and Dedenne is somewhat weak too).

Anyway, sorry that I'm taking up so much of your time, but as someone with a lot of experience in TCGs I want to try and do the best I can, while not letting personal preference interfere too much (though I kind of hate how Garbodor does nothing proactively at all^^).

Heya there! I've thrown something similar togheter myself (though its rough around the edges, so far it worked out somehwhat decently). I'm going to try your built now, since I actually already have all the cards except for the 2nd Darkrai. The one I have I haven't often attacked with tbh, so I wonder if you added the 2nd one for attacking or to have the effect more often (for example when my Darkrai is prized I cannot get it haha :P).

I've also had some issues with Pyroar so far as well as Mewtwo EX. If you have any specific tips for those I'd be very happy. The decks I'm currently facing most often are some Blastoise/Keldeo EX decks, Pyroar, Faeries and Donphan/Lucario EX decks. Do you think Garbodor is worth it there? (I'm also still facing about 30-40% random decks that seem very weak where Garbodor is useless and I'm a bit sceptical since it uses so many slots with the Floatstones :P).

I've tried Beartic, Raichu and Dedenne+Garbodor as my non Yveltal attackers and everyone of them had their strenghts, but they obviously are weak sometimes too (Raichu isn't very reliable in this deck, without a Muscle Band he very rarely hits for 100 :P ; Beartic often gets owned by Float Stones and Dedenne is somewhat weak too).

Anyway, sorry that I'm taking up so much of your time, but as someone with a lot of experience in TCGs I want to try and do the best I can, while not letting personal preference interfere too much (though I kind of hate how Garbodor does nothing proactively at all^^).

Garbodoar is extremely important it shuts off all those decks that you mentioned except for Donphan. Almost every good Yveltal deck needs it. It is so important most people call the deck Yveltal/Garbodoar and the secound Darkrai is not all that necessary it is mainly in there for another type and it sometimes can be useful to get the bench damage. You sometimes can get 4 prize turns! You might want to get rid of that secound Darkrai for a third Yveltal (oblivion wing). And I might be able to conjure you up a Pyroar deck but Mewtwo Ex by itself can not be a good deck it is a good card to through in decks but its not good enough to be its own deck. Say so if you want me to make you a Pyroar Deck! Good Luck! :)

Haha, slight misunderstanding :D I don't like Mewtwo at all. ;D It was more about my issues (I mostly lose to Mewtwo EX + Max Potions and Pyroar because I have so few pokemon that can actually deal with it and while the Laser sometimes does it, it's very slow and costly to do so^^).

Yeah, I noticed how everyone loves Garbodor, but I hate cards that are often useless (and while it seems to be very important in some MUs, like the Faerie MU, it'S also a completely dead draw against some deck, for example my Flareon deck that you built for me :P). I could never bring myself to play such cards in other games :/ though, to be fair, MtG does have a sideboard where cards like Garbodor are absolutely insane ;)

Well I'll just have to go with my own ideas I suppose, since I think Garbodor is fairly bad (it might be a meta thing, but I'm at max. facing 40% decks where Garbodor is usefull and it costs 7 SEVEN slots in the deck. In the Flareon deck I can at least discard it often :P...).

Haha, slight misunderstanding :D I don't like Mewtwo at all. ;D It was more about my issues (I mostly lose to Mewtwo EX + Max Potions and Pyroar because I have so few pokemon that can actually deal with it and while the Laser sometimes does it, it's very slow and costly to do so^^).

Yeah, I noticed how everyone loves Garbodor, but I hate cards that are often useless (and while it seems to be very important in some MUs, like the Faerie MU, it'S also a completely dead draw against some deck, for example my Flareon deck that you built for me :P). I could never bring myself to play such cards in other games :/ though, to be fair, MtG does have a sideboard where cards like Garbodor are absolutely insane ;)

Well I'll just have to go with my own ideas I suppose, since I think Garbodor is fairly bad (it might be a meta thing, but I'm at max. facing 40% decks where Garbodor is usefull and it costs 7 SEVEN slots in the deck. In the Flareon deck I can at least discard it often :P...).

Actually most decks either use ability's or have Garbo plus it is a game changer card! You can't use every card every time. The game is about adjusting to your opponents deck and taking it out. 99% of the time a Deck will have at least one ability card (whether it is Garbo or not). So when you don't need it you discard it with Ultra Ball. Float Stone can come in useful not only with Garbo but in other cases too. I can make this deck myself and face you with it to show it's true power. No matter how many counters there are out there for it it will always be one of the strongest decks out there. You can even look at world championships and I bet no matter which one you look at Yveltal/Garbodoar will be in at least top 10. Have Fun and I Hope You See The True Power Of Garbodoar!

I'd actually be very interested in facing you, if only for a game or two where you can show off Garbodor and/or the lack of it being a weakness (so basically, if you're interested I'd like to play a no-Garbodor vs. Garbodor "mirror" and a game where you use a deck that tries to exploit me not using Garbodor^^).

I guess a lot of things are different here. Like Cardadvantage doesn't matter a ton, while a lot of other stuff is a lot more relevant (for example in magic there are a ton of decks that can win on a single source of mana or two, which is nearly impossible in pokemon unless the game ends in evry few turns. In magic one of the best cards of all time (arguably the best) is 1 mana draw 3 cards. Which in pokemon is a not very played supporter card^^).

In Flareon I like it a lot more since you're actually getting a benefit of discarding a Garbodor if you don't need it.

I'm actually so far fairly happy with my personal Yveltal lists, which makes me a bit uneasy making so much space for the Float Stones (also Muscle Band on Garbodor is a wasted card too, although it's obviously worth it if you need the effect :P).

While it would help me with many of my issues, it would make me even softer to Mewtwo EX (as I'm loosing 3 attackers :P).

Aside from Garbodor there's some more small stuff I'd like to hear your opinion on:

Energy Switch - so far I've been very unimpressed with it. I like to have it a single copy, since it sometimes IS handy, but I've not been impressed (especially since Yveltal EX can sometimes move energy with its 2nd attack anyway). Aside from the Float Stones (fairly unneccessary without Garbodor^^) I'm running the excact same trainers you do, aside from those 2 Energy Switch, which I've replaced with a 2nd "Switch" and the 4th Ultra Ball (though that one I haven'T liked too much so far, since when you'Re holding 2 the 2nd one is often useless).

I kind of like the idea of a 3rd "baby" Yveltal though. Wonder if I should use my tokens to get the themedeck for that purpose, or if I should better spend those on packs.

On a side note it's so funny how you sometimes have to keep a hand with Jirachi is your only basic Pokemon x)

I've actually even thought of adding a single Rainbow Energy because of that, but I doubt its worth it^^ (especially because Garbodor costs double psychic :P).

Thanks again, as I feel this has derailed a bit into my personal "hellooo1" help me thread, but anyway^^...

I'd actually be very interested in facing you, if only for a game or two where you can show off Garbodor and/or the lack of it being a weakness (so basically, if you're interested I'd like to play a no-Garbodor vs. Garbodor "mirror" and a game where you use a deck that tries to exploit me not using Garbodor^^).

I guess a lot of things are different here. Like Cardadvantage doesn't matter a ton, while a lot of other stuff is a lot more relevant (for example in magic there are a ton of decks that can win on a single source of mana or two, which is nearly impossible in pokemon unless the game ends in evry few turns. In magic one of the best cards of all time (arguably the best) is 1 mana draw 3 cards. Which in pokemon is a not very played supporter card^^).

In Flareon I like it a lot more since you're actually getting a benefit of discarding a Garbodor if you don't need it.

I'm actually so far fairly happy with my personal Yveltal lists, which makes me a bit uneasy making so much space for the Float Stones (also Muscle Band on Garbodor is a wasted card too, although it's obviously worth it if you need the effect :P).

While it would help me with many of my issues, it would make me even softer to Mewtwo EX (as I'm loosing 3 attackers :P).

Aside from Garbodor there's some more small stuff I'd like to hear your opinion on:

Energy Switch - so far I've been very unimpressed with it. I like to have it a single copy, since it sometimes IS handy, but I've not been impressed (especially since Yveltal EX can sometimes move energy with its 2nd attack anyway). Aside from the Float Stones (fairly unneccessary without Garbodor^^) I'm running the excact same trainers you do, aside from those 2 Energy Switch, which I've replaced with a 2nd "Switch" and the 4th Ultra Ball (though that one I haven'T liked too much so far, since when you'Re holding 2 the 2nd one is often useless).

I kind of like the idea of a 3rd "baby" Yveltal though. Wonder if I should use my tokens to get the themedeck for that purpose, or if I should better spend those on packs.

On a side note it's so funny how you sometimes have to keep a hand with Jirachi is your only basic Pokemon x)

I've actually even thought of adding a single Rainbow Energy because of that, but I doubt its worth it^^ (especially because Garbodor costs double psychic :P).

Thanks again, as I feel this has derailed a bit into my personal "hellooo1" help me thread, but anyway^^...

Okay how about this Ill just let you see how good that deck is above by me battling you with it :) Maybe that can show you a glimpse on how good it is. Energy Swicth is very good in this deck too though to get more energy on Yveltal for evil ball to do more damage because Evil Ball is one of the best attacks in the game :)

ChueySmoke

Hellooo1,

hey im new to the game, just found it this weekend actually, the ipad client. i havent played any ptcg in over 15 years, i feel like im 10 again haha so been playing just under a week now and have been trying to get a few decks together. i wanted to see if you would take a look at my main deck so far and see where i could tweak it. heres what im using atm.

Pokemon: 14

Yveltal ex 2

Darkrai ex 1

Krookodile ex 1

Mewtwo ex 1

Kangaskhan ex 1

Pancham 3

Pangoro 2

Scraggy 2

Scrafty 1

Trainer: 26

pokemon catcher 1

hypnotoxin laser 2

evosoda 2

switch 2

prof's letter 1

crushing hammer 1

team flare grunt 1

cheren 2

bianca 1

tierno 2

N 1

Lysandre 2

pokemon fan club 2

pokemon center lady 2

virbank city gym 1

rocky helmet 2

Energy: 20

double colorless 4

dark 16

im trying to collect a few others that i just dont have yet like muscle band. let me know what u think thanks

Hellooo1,

hey im new to the game, just found it this weekend actually, the ipad client. i havent played any ptcg in over 15 years, i feel like im 10 again haha so been playing just under a week now and have been trying to get a few decks together. i wanted to see if you would take a look at my main deck so far and see where i could tweak it. heres what im using atm.

Pokemon: 14

Yveltal ex 2

Darkrai ex 1

Krookodile ex 1

Mewtwo ex 1

Kangaskhan ex 1

Pancham 3

Pangoro 2

Scraggy 2

Scrafty 1

Trainer: 26

pokemon catcher 1

hypnotoxin laser 2

evosoda 2

switch 2

prof's letter 1

crushing hammer 1

team flare grunt 1

cheren 2

bianca 1

tierno 2

N 1

Lysandre 2

pokemon fan club 2

pokemon center lady 2

virbank city gym 1

rocky helmet 2

Energy: 20

double colorless 4

dark 16

im trying to collect a few others that i just dont have yet like muscle band. let me know what u think thanks

Okay I you can either try one of the 2 dark decks from above you or I can make you a fairy deck. tell me which one you rather go with :)

Rafatstain

Hey Hellooo Wizard! I need you to make a Fighting type deck. I have 2 Lucario EX and 2 Mega Lucario 1 Landorus ex. And All other fighting non ex there is. Can u make it as your own deck. I mean I want a strong fighting deck that can win against Psychic, Grass or Water decks. Please make it awesome

Rafatstain

Hey wizard!! There is two deck ideas of yours they sucks. first the Yveltal deck without seismitoad ex that sucks.

Second the garchomp deck that sucks too. Why don't u make me a Unlimited Garchomp deck?? And yes I Just Got 3 Dusknoir with sinister hand and a reunicles with damage swap ability also got 3 Deoxys ex. Make me these decks. Make them unbeatable. Make these decks as your own.

Hey wizard!! There is two deck ideas of yours they sucks. first the Yveltal deck without seismitoad ex that sucks.

Second the garchomp deck that sucks too. Why don't u make me a Unlimited Garchomp deck?? And yes I Just Got 3 Dusknoir with sinister hand and a reunicles with damage swap ability also got 3 Deoxys ex. Make me these decks. Make them unbeatable. Make these decks as your own.

Sorry Rafatstain but you are breaking rule #1 No Putting Down Decks Made Here In The Hellooo Wizard. You are going to have a warning this time but if you break another rule you will be banned from this page. And I will also like to state that Yveltal decks have more than one way of making them and I choose the more classic way in that deck to make it cheaper for the beginner and it was stated that it works pretty well. Also that Garchomp deck was not supposed to be good it was more of a fun deck to try out since Altria is gone. I will make you your Unlimited Garchomp Deck and Fighting Deck Though. Have a Nice Day :)

DaddyMiller

Darkrai Ex x2

Yveltal x2

Yveltal Ex x3

Jirachi Ex x1

Trubbish x2

Garbodoar x2

Trainer:36

Bicycle x2

Computer Search x1

Escape Rope x1

Energy Switch x3

Hypnotoxic Laser x4

Professor's Letter x1

Switch x1

Ultra Ball x3

Colress x2

Lysandre x2

N x4

Professor Juniper x4

Virbank City Gym x2

Float Stone x4

Muscle Band x4

Darkness Energy x8

Hello Wizard! I am a casual beginner who began with my son and upon collecting cards for him had fun playing-- and now want to be more competitive with a variety of decks. I built the magmortar/elektivire you posted on here and it works pretty well (but I have no computer search so I swapped for dowsing machine). I am hoping you will give me wizardly feedback on the decks similar to the ones you posted but with the cards I have. For example I have no Garbodoar at the moment (but probably will soon with some trades) so I use this version-- how can it be better?

Pokemon:14

Darkrai Ex x2

Yveltal x2

Yveltal EX x2

Jirachi Ex x1

Deino x2

Zweillous x2

Hydreigon x2

Trainer: 32

Bicycle x2

Dowsing Machine

Professor's Letter x1

Ultra Ball x3

Colress x2

Lysandre x2

Nx2

Skyla x3

Professor Sycamore x4

Muscle Band x4

Rare Candy x2

Startling Megaphone x2

Super Potion x2

Energy: 14

Double Colorless x4

Dark Energy x8

Rainbow Energy x2

Shadow Circle x2

Also can the HelloWizard conjure up the most annoying energy denying deck possible in standard? :D I tried a variation with fur coat Furfrou and Smooth Coat Cincinnino and Sylveon with 4 crushing hammers and 4 team flare grunts and 2-2 Diggersby to try to pick them back up (I have no junk hunt sableyes) but they died so fast if i didn't get set up perfectly that I had to add 2-2 Dragalge with 4 Lasers and 3 VC Gyms and still not much luck. I can post the whole deck here but it's probably not worth it-- it was a shot in the dark so whatever you think is ultimate post it here and if I cant get the cards I will ask for you to modify :D

PS: are you more Gandalf or Harry Potter type wizard??

DaddyMiller

Also, can you make the ultimate Tyrunt/Tryrantrum deck? They are really fun to use but I'm having trouble coming up with the right mix

Rafatstain

And sorry wizard. I didn't read the rules. Just make some high end decks ok? Make some deck Unlimited. I really wanted to make a garchomp altaria deck but I'm confuse and stuck about the deck. And good news is I now have 4 deoxys ex and 3 sinister hand dusknoir. I want to make an unlimited deck with them too. Remember I have all great cards to make a furious deck with ultimate power. Just don't getting how to put them right way. So that's why I asked u to make these 2 decks and if need I'll change them a bit. I hope you understand. Thanks!!

BSteinbook

I'm new. Most decks I build with 2-4 professor's letters and 1-3 fan clubs with 2-3 skylas to try to get energy and pokemon out fast. Can you explain your typical trainer line ups and how they help set up quickly? I also try to run 3 N, 3 ultra ball, 3 Juniper/sycamore. I think trainers are where my decks are failing. Some insights for us newbies would be nice. Thanks.

Besides geninja and lasers is there someone else I could use to shoot over my Seismitoad-ex's? Can you build a good seismitoad/greninja deck for me? I am tool locking and hitting over the top now with greninja and using mountain rings just before grenading and benching mewTwo exs to take the damage if I don't get my stadiums out. Is this a decent strategy?

BSteinbook

I am also interested in a hand denying deck like a muk/red card/ghetsis deck that I think might combine well with DaddyMiller's idea of knocking out their energy.

Note to DaddyMiller: I have a deck that requires Zero Energy to work. So having a single strategy often doesn't work well, but more than 2 strategies doesn't work either.