• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hellooo1

• GerMagic

• Rafatstain

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saying sorry doesn't excuse you from having poor manners. No one here owes you a living - that includes making you a deck list.   Now, the concept of Hellooo-Wizard is to help new players improved t

Pokemon:12

Lugia Ex x2

Thundurus Ex x2

Deoxys Ex x4

Cubchoo x2

Beartic (FuF) x2

Trainers:34

Bicycle x1

Colress Machine x4

Scramble Switch x1

Escape Rope x1

Startling Megaphone x2

Switch x1

Team Plasma Ball x2

Ultra Ball x3

Colress x3

Lysandre x2

N x1

Professor Juniper x4

Shauna x3

Skyla x2

Muscle Band x4

Energy:14

Double Colorless Energy x4

Plasma Energy x4

Rainbow Energy x4

Lightning Energy x1

Psychic Energy x1

Okay this is a really good Team Plasma Deck very similar to my own. There are only 2 Thundurus Ex because of Fighting Pokemon being a very big deal now a days. The rest explains itself. Have Fun :) I Hope I Helped :)

Rafatstain

Ok Thanks Wizard....The Problem is I don't Have 4 Deoxys EX! I have only one others I have...So if there is anyone who want to trade their deoxys ex just pm me in the game or send me an offer :)

Ok Thanks Wizard....The Problem is I don't Have 4 Deoxys EX! I have only one others I have...So if there is anyone who want to trade their deoxys ex just pm me in the game or send me an offer :)

Yah but Deoxys is the glue that holds this deck together you absolutely need them.

3 Shauna 1 N? ouch

I only have 1 N in this deck because you are going to to take prizes very quickly if you take just 1 Ex with Lugia Ex N will only give you 3 cards and 1 non Ex N will give you only 4 cards. Lugia Ex decks in my opinion are the most exploisive decks there are I maily have a N for disruption and it can be good early on. So I run Shauna in N's place. I Hope I Helped :)

so i would like a deck effective against garbodor and dolphan at the same time im ready to pay 2 packs like promiesd:p

I don't need 2 packs but Ill take them if you want :)

Okay hellooo1 also known as the wizard :)

Wanted to give you some feedback on the deck you conjured up for me.

So far I've done evry well, though I'm obviously a noob haha. The deck runs fairly smooth (Flareon^^), though sometimes you just go down without doing anything (I've had games where I didn't find a single energy even with 2 supporters :P).

The most underwhelming cards definitely were the Silver Bangles and Terrakion sadly (I basically never got to use the 2x Fighting 1x Colorless ability and I haven'T met many pokemon he could 1HKO with his Retaliate). I've switched to Toxicroak very fast since Garbodors ability basically never did anything (I played against 1 Machamp and like 2 Virizion decks in easily 30 matches^^).

Though Toxicroak wasn't insane either aside from revenging down a Mewtwo EX in one hit.

Anyway, I've been fairly happy and the deck ist lots of fun. I'm sure Garbodor is neccessary in a torunament meta, but so far I haven't had much use for him :/ I also wondered if Muscle Band might be better than the Bangles.

So, now, to the second reason I'm posting here again :) Take your time though^^

I'm basically now looking to slowly try and acclaim a deck that's a bit different. While it certainly feels awesome to deal over 400 damage with a Flareon (which I did to a Venusaur EX once :P), basically everything in the deck gets 1HKOed by the stronger EX Pokemon, fairly often leading to me being completely sweeped by one (especially when I'm on a 1-2 energy draw).

SO I'm looking for a deck now where the main attackers might be able to take a hit more often. Definitely no Virizion and such though, as I probably won't be able to afford anything thats more than ~50 packs total.

I'm more or less open to anything, but here are the EX's I like best (just from a flavor view, I'd again prefer a more competetive deck over just any deck that includes Jolteon or so :P)

Keldeo EX, Lucario EX, Yveltal EX.

I generally love fighting types, though I expect Lucario will be fairly hard to built for my limited budget :P

I like how Keldeo can force its way into combat disregarding retreat costs of your active pokemon and I like the mechanics Yveltal EX uses (its also a hard hitter that doesn't discard energy but moves it which is kind of sweet).

Basically I'd prefer a more pro-active deck than Flareon for my 2nd deck (which kind of plays like a combo deck trying to setup either Raichu or Flareon while trying to counter oppossing elements), so I can switch between 2 different decks.

Have a nice time!

Okay hellooo1 also known as the wizard :)

Wanted to give you some feedback on the deck you conjured up for me.

So far I've done evry well, though I'm obviously a noob haha. The deck runs fairly smooth (Flareon^^), though sometimes you just go down without doing anything (I've had games where I didn't find a single energy even with 2 supporters :P).

The most underwhelming cards definitely were the Silver Bangles and Terrakion sadly (I basically never got to use the 2x Fighting 1x Colorless ability and I haven'T met many pokemon he could 1HKO with his Retaliate). I've switched to Toxicroak very fast since Garbodors ability basically never did anything (I played against 1 Machamp and like 2 Virizion decks in easily 30 matches^^).

Though Toxicroak wasn't insane either aside from revenging down a Mewtwo EX in one hit.

Anyway, I've been fairly happy and the deck ist lots of fun. I'm sure Garbodor is neccessary in a torunament meta, but so far I haven't had much use for him :/ I also wondered if Muscle Band might be better than the Bangles.

So, now, to the second reason I'm posting here again :) Take your time though^^

I'm basically now looking to slowly try and acclaim a deck that's a bit different. While it certainly feels awesome to deal over 400 damage with a Flareon (which I did to a Venusaur EX once :P), basically everything in the deck gets 1HKOed by the stronger EX Pokemon, fairly often leading to me being completely sweeped by one (especially when I'm on a 1-2 energy draw).

SO I'm looking for a deck now where the main attackers might be able to take a hit more often. Definitely no Virizion and such though, as I probably won't be able to afford anything thats more than ~50 packs total.

I'm more or less open to anything, but here are the EX's I like best (just from a flavor view, I'd again prefer a more competetive deck over just any deck that includes Jolteon or so :P)

Keldeo EX, Lucario EX, Yveltal EX.

I generally love fighting types, though I expect Lucario will be fairly hard to built for my limited budget :P

I like how Keldeo can force its way into combat disregarding retreat costs of your active pokemon and I like the mechanics Yveltal EX uses (its also a hard hitter that doesn't discard energy but moves it which is kind of sweet).

Basically I'd prefer a more pro-active deck than Flareon for my 2nd deck (which kind of plays like a combo deck trying to setup either Raichu or Flareon while trying to counter oppossing elements), so I can switch between 2 different decks.

Have a nice time!

Well like you said your still a begginer once you get into better opponents Garbodoar will be very good. I love that thing it is insanely strong in competitive play and the x2 fighting is good with retaliate and just as any energy attachment like I said you might want to get x4 fighting for a bit more energy. And to be honest the toxicroak idea I don't think is wise at all. You all ready have terrakion you don't need toxicroak. And terrakion is not meant to OHKO rather its perposs it too get some strong blows off. And Silver bangle is absolutely necessary because most decks run Ex Pokemon. I fear that you might be using the deck wrong to have such bad success. The strategy is to over the game get lots of Pokemon in your discard pile by discarding them then to get a late game big revenge by flarieon and just sweep your opponents field. And also a major part of this is to try to hit weakness with all your different types. Hope I helped :)

Yeah, the problem is all my own pokemon get 1HKOed :P most games play out like this:

I built something up depending on my hand, lose some random Pokemon to an EX.

I 1HKO an Yveltal with my Raichu (for example :P), get 2 Prizes. Raichu gets 1HKOed. (2:2)

I don't have any energy, something of mine gets sacrificed. (2:3).

Flareon 1HKOes something (4:3)

Flareon dies to anything (4:4).

I don't have energy / only 1 for a LEafeon which cant 1HKO something, -> 4:6

That being said, I win most of my games by far (I'm 17-9 the last 2 days), but whenerver I face a deck that looks like a really strong deck something like the above happens :P

It's working fine, though its a bit problematic when your sweepers that you took time to set-up (Flareon and Raichu) get 1HKOed even by neutral attacks^^

I often get very effective hits and the gameplan really works out well, but most of the pokemon If ace one hit KO everything besides Beartic easily :(

Yeah, the problem is all my own pokemon get 1HKOed :P most games play out like this:

I built something up depending on my hand, lose some random Pokemon to an EX.

I 1HKO an Yveltal with my Raichu (for example :P), get 2 Prizes. Raichu gets 1HKOed. (2:2)

I don't have any energy, something of mine gets sacrificed. (2:3).

Flareon 1HKOes something (4:3)

Flareon dies to anything (4:4).

I don't have energy / only 1 for a LEafeon which cant 1HKO something, -> 4:6

That being said, I win most of my games by far (I'm 17-9 the last 2 days), but whenerver I face a deck that looks like a really strong deck something like the above happens :P

It's working fine, though its a bit problematic when your sweepers that you took time to set-up (Flareon and Raichu) get 1HKOed even by neutral attacks^^

I often get very effective hits and the gameplan really works out well, but most of the pokemon If ace one hit KO everything besides Beartic easily :(

That is why you always need something powered up on your bench. All your Pokemon can be powered up in 1 or 2 energy attachments so if you just keep on powering things up everything should be fine. And don't be afraid to Juniper away some cards. The OHKO is an easy fix all you have to do is use those lysandres and pull out and KO the Pokemon with the most energy and KO it. And also try to kill those EX's by pulling them up with lysandre once you kill 3 of those you good :) And remember it is all about weakness for example when you find something like a Landrous ex you can easily OHKO it with a quick DCE silver bangle igloo hold another for example when you find a yveltal ex all you need is Raichu with 5 bench Pokemon (or 4 bench Pokemon and a silver bangle) and he is dead. Those are 2 extremely powerful Pokemon ex. And Terrakion can OHKO Pokemon for example a Thunderous ex you just need 1 of your Pokemon to have died last turn and Retaliate is a OHKO same thing with Darkrai ex. And it is good to soften up some Pokemon. and Leafion can OHKO other Pokemon if there is enough energy in play. And there are lots of Decks that uses alot of energy for example Fairy Decks and Yveltal Decks. And it is good to soften up Pokemon as well. And Flareon can OHKO almost anything with enough Pokemon in the discard. And the Pattern above is actually what would happen allot of times except that ending I played a couple games and when I played against a yveltal/seismitoad deck this is what happened 0:0, 0:1, 2:1, 2:2, 2:3, 3:3, 3:4, 5:4, 6:4 see this deck is strong you just have to use it correctly. Hope I helped :)

Hi there :)

I would like to ask for your help with an existing deck. I'm pretty sure it could be pure awesome but it needs some kind of improvement. I'm not able to figure it out 'cause I love the deck so much...

Also, I have a few restrictions:

1. I want the deck to be pure grass type. I know it might be vulnerable but I just love grass type so I wanted to have one grass type deck.

2. As I'm quite new to the game, I don't have many cards yet so I need it to be 'cheap&chic'.

And this is said deck, the Green Piece:

Pokémon: 21

Snivy x3

Servine x3

Serperior x2

Virizion EX x1

Shaymin EX x1

Yanma x2

Yanmega x1

Chespin x3

Quilladin x3

Chesnaught x2

Treiners: 20

Rare candy x1

Energy retrieval x2

Town map x2

Professor's letter x2

Potion x2

Evosoda x1

Pokéball x3

Tierno x2

Bianca x2

Pokémon center lady x2

Rescue scarf x1

Energies: 19

Double colorless energy x1

Grass energy x18

Yeah, thats how I win my games too :P

Its not that the deck is bad at all, just it's very frail. While some EXs can sweep a whole team this is nearly undoable with this deck though, because my threats die too easily :P

Flareon even dies to some Stage 1 pokemon attacks :P

Of course when I get enough energy it often works out, and 1HKOing EXes is not hard to achieve, but very often I find myself in spots where I can't do anything.

The list only has 1 Lysandre so that doesn't work very often (though Toxicroak got some revenge kills on Mewtwo EX'es and Raichu also fairly often gets to kill something thanks to Lysandre), but the issue isn't dealing damage but taking damage.

I've often killed two EX pokemon with a Raichu and a Leafeon, or Flareon, but it's very rare to win against non-EXs simply because I don't have enough Energy.

Raichu and Falreon basically never survive a hit frome a huge beater and often get 2 shot by some stage 1 pokemon and another attack, so it often happens that I get to kill something, Flareon gets dealt 40, kills something else, gets killed, I 1HKO that Pokemon with a Raichu/Beartic/Terrakion, my pokemon gets killed and then I watch 4 turns until I die due to not having an Energy left :P

Now, as I said earlier, the deck so far wins more than it loses, but it's losses are often frustrating losses due to only ever drawing a single or two energy cards. And while my Pokemon attack for a lot even with a single energy attached they do die very easily too. Of course when my opponent tries to set another pokemon up with Virizion, or just throws something at me to kill while he energies up a bencher and I do draw my single Lysandre that often ends with a Blow-out and a single Raichu sweeping through my opponent because he can't come up with any attacks, but the same easily happens to this deck, especially if the opponent has a way to destroy your energy :P

That's why I'd like to also play a different deck, that does not rely on having the right threats. With only 8 energy cards and the tactic to get 1HKOes you often run into bad spots.

An example would be this:

Opponent board:

Vyeltal EX with 2 Energies, he just killed an Eevee or whatever, and now it's my turn. He also has a benched Charizard EX with 2 energies.

My board is either Raichu with 2 benched, Terrakion that has a single fighting attached and a Beartic.

My hand is Juniper + double Colorless.

I'd go and attach the DCE to my Raichu, Juniper and hope to be able to 1HKO the Yveltal naturally. I can do this by drawing a Bangle + 2 Basic Pokemon or 3 Basics. Not a very high chance though.

We have basically 4 options now:

1) We draw enough to 1HKO Yveltal, but no further energy.

2) We draw enough to 1HKO Yveltal and also a DCE (or a Fighting which would leave us in a worse spot, but a decent one)

3) We cannot kill Yveltal in one hit, and we also don't get more energies.

4) see 3, but we draw an energy.

Aside from 2) We will now most certainly lose the game to the charizard. Best case without drawing an energy is we 1HKO Yveltal, then Raichu gets killed by Charizard and we don't have any energy left. Charizard will likely 1HKO through us and its game, unless we draw a DCE quickly for Beartic. Though that's assuming 1) we have Beartic and 2) it doesn't get Lysandred out :P

The problem this deck has imo is that no other Pokemon than Flareon can reliably sweep with neutral attacks. There are some EX that die to a fully supported Raichu without being weak to it, but very few. Beartic doesn't normally OHKO anything but water-weak guys either. So the problem is if you only draw enough energy for 2 Pokemon it's very hard to win, because only Flareon can 1HKO most EX's and it also dies to most things in a hit or two :P

That's why I'm often ahead early (Leafeon, Raichu and Terrakion often score an early knock out or two), can stay ahead with Flareon or Raichu, but then run out of energy cards and just wahcth while my team gets slaughtered :P

It's especially problematic if like 1-2 energies are in the prizes and I have to discard another one to a Juniper to get a 1HKO with Flareon (which doesn't happen that often of course, but when it does it hurts).

Again, I need to remind you that I'm not at all unhappy with the deck, despite what I'm typing here. It's just that I want to built another deck that relies less on opposing weaknesses and drawing the right combination of cards (Flareon is very ineffectiv without being able to discard stuff, Raichu is uneffective when you don't accumulate a bench etc :P). The deck is a lot of fun obviously and I like it, but it has a few too many factors of inconsistency imo. Flareon is not a consistent card, Raichu is not a consistent card and an 8 energy deck does also have som energy issues of its own. While many of the cards in the deck help stemming the bleed ( like the fanclub that at least gives you the basic types you need and the supporters in general that let you dig deep) I often find myself unable to maintain an offense while I do so. An example earlier was a Snorlax that got played as the starting pokemon, while he buffed up his bench. I didn't have access to a fighting energy for Terrakion and so I had to deal 60 with Raichu as my best early offense (which also cost me a Switch :P), but he had a Pokemon Centre Lady twice, so Raichu actually needed 3 or 4 hits, which was a long time for him to set-up, all the while I didn't draw any energies to set-up my Flareon/Leafeon/Terrakion.

I did later actually win thanks to my single Lysandre letting Flareon 1HKO a set up Lugia EX and him not having anymore action, but if I hadn't drawn that Lysandre I'm 100% positive I'd lost :P

Sorry for the huuuge wall of text, but it's really important for me that you understand my problem^^ it's really not a bad deck at all, and it's TONS of fun, but sometimes it frustrates me to not draw the right threats for my opponents pokemon or not being able to keep attacking because I run out of energy. Thus I'd love to have another deck to which I can switch when I want to play more, but am frustrated from the Flareon deck (for now I then play Trainer Challenges, but I'll soon be through with them and seeing as it took me ~4 or 5 days to get the cards for the Flareon deck I'd like to start collecting a different deck soner rather than later :P).

I'm of course grateful to you and the effort you go through, but like last time it's hard to find decklists that are affordable and good at the same time :P

TL;DR: Happy with the Flareon deck, sometimes frustrated because of running out of energy and getting crushed by even a single Pikachu :P, looking for a 2nd deck I can play when that happens.

Have a nice sunday ^^

Yeah, thats how I win my games too :P

Its not that the deck is bad at all, just it's very frail. While some EXs can sweep a whole team this is nearly undoable with this deck though, because my threats die too easily :P

Flareon even dies to some Stage 1 pokemon attacks :P

Of course when I get enough energy it often works out, and 1HKOing EXes is not hard to achieve, but very often I find myself in spots where I can't do anything.

The list only has 1 Lysandre so that doesn't work very often (though Toxicroak got some revenge kills on Mewtwo EX'es and Raichu also fairly often gets to kill something thanks to Lysandre), but the issue isn't dealing damage but taking damage.

I've often killed two EX pokemon with a Raichu and a Leafeon, or Flareon, but it's very rare to win against non-EXs simply because I don't have enough Energy.

Raichu and Falreon basically never survive a hit frome a huge beater and often get 2 shot by some stage 1 pokemon and another attack, so it often happens that I get to kill something, Flareon gets dealt 40, kills something else, gets killed, I 1HKO that Pokemon with a Raichu/Beartic/Terrakion, my pokemon gets killed and then I watch 4 turns until I die due to not having an Energy left :P

Now, as I said earlier, the deck so far wins more than it loses, but it's losses are often frustrating losses due to only ever drawing a single or two energy cards. And while my Pokemon attack for a lot even with a single energy attached they do die very easily too. Of course when my opponent tries to set another pokemon up with Virizion, or just throws something at me to kill while he energies up a bencher and I do draw my single Lysandre that often ends with a Blow-out and a single Raichu sweeping through my opponent because he can't come up with any attacks, but the same easily happens to this deck, especially if the opponent has a way to destroy your energy :P

That's why I'd like to also play a different deck, that does not rely on having the right threats. With only 8 energy cards and the tactic to get 1HKOes you often run into bad spots.

An example would be this:

Opponent board:

Vyeltal EX with 2 Energies, he just killed an Eevee or whatever, and now it's my turn. He also has a benched Charizard EX with 2 energies.

My board is either Raichu with 2 benched, Terrakion that has a single fighting attached and a Beartic.

My hand is Juniper + double Colorless.

I'd go and attach the DCE to my Raichu, Juniper and hope to be able to 1HKO the Yveltal naturally. I can do this by drawing a Bangle + 2 Basic Pokemon or 3 Basics. Not a very high chance though.

We have basically 4 options now:

1) We draw enough to 1HKO Yveltal, but no further energy.

2) We draw enough to 1HKO Yveltal and also a DCE (or a Fighting which would leave us in a worse spot, but a decent one)

3) We cannot kill Yveltal in one hit, and we also don't get more energies.

4) see 3, but we draw an energy.

Aside from 2) We will now most certainly lose the game to the charizard. Best case without drawing an energy is we 1HKO Yveltal, then Raichu gets killed by Charizard and we don't have any energy left. Charizard will likely 1HKO through us and its game, unless we draw a DCE quickly for Beartic. Though that's assuming 1) we have Beartic and 2) it doesn't get Lysandred out :P

The problem this deck has imo is that no other Pokemon than Flareon can reliably sweep with neutral attacks. There are some EX that die to a fully supported Raichu without being weak to it, but very few. Beartic doesn't normally OHKO anything but water-weak guys either. So the problem is if you only draw enough energy for 2 Pokemon it's very hard to win, because only Flareon can 1HKO most EX's and it also dies to most things in a hit or two :P

That's why I'm often ahead early (Leafeon, Raichu and Terrakion often score an early knock out or two), can stay ahead with Flareon or Raichu, but then run out of energy cards and just wahcth while my team gets slaughtered :P

It's especially problematic if like 1-2 energies are in the prizes and I have to discard another one to a Juniper to get a 1HKO with Flareon (which doesn't happen that often of course, but when it does it hurts).

Again, I need to remind you that I'm not at all unhappy with the deck, despite what I'm typing here. It's just that I want to built another deck that relies less on opposing weaknesses and drawing the right combination of cards (Flareon is very ineffectiv without being able to discard stuff, Raichu is uneffective when you don't accumulate a bench etc :P). The deck is a lot of fun obviously and I like it, but it has a few too many factors of inconsistency imo. Flareon is not a consistent card, Raichu is not a consistent card and an 8 energy deck does also have som energy issues of its own. While many of the cards in the deck help stemming the bleed ( like the fanclub that at least gives you the basic types you need and the supporters in general that let you dig deep) I often find myself unable to maintain an offense while I do so. An example earlier was a Snorlax that got played as the starting pokemon, while he buffed up his bench. I didn't have access to a fighting energy for Terrakion and so I had to deal 60 with Raichu as my best early offense (which also cost me a Switch :P), but he had a Pokemon Centre Lady twice, so Raichu actually needed 3 or 4 hits, which was a long time for him to set-up, all the while I didn't draw any energies to set-up my Flareon/Leafeon/Terrakion.

I did later actually win thanks to my single Lysandre letting Flareon 1HKO a set up Lugia EX and him not having anymore action, but if I hadn't drawn that Lysandre I'm 100% positive I'd lost :P

Sorry for the huuuge wall of text, but it's really important for me that you understand my problem^^ it's really not a bad deck at all, and it's TONS of fun, but sometimes it frustrates me to not draw the right threats for my opponents pokemon or not being able to keep attacking because I run out of energy. Thus I'd love to have another deck to which I can switch when I want to play more, but am frustrated from the Flareon deck (for now I then play Trainer Challenges, but I'll soon be through with them and seeing as it took me ~4 or 5 days to get the cards for the Flareon deck I'd like to start collecting a different deck soner rather than later :P).

I'm of course grateful to you and the effort you go through, but like last time it's hard to find decklists that are affordable and good at the same time :P

TL;DR: Happy with the Flareon deck, sometimes frustrated because of running out of energy and getting crushed by even a single Pikachu :P, looking for a 2nd deck I can play when that happens.

Have a nice sunday ^^

Okay then if you are happy with the toxicroak add instead of garbodoar the you can take away 2 float stone and replace it with 2 more fighting energy then take away the last float stone in replace for a megaphone/lysandre if your deck doesnt already have at least 1 megaphone get that if it does get a lysandre. Also to avoid getting knocked out as often eliminate the greatest threats. You will get knocked out allot but that is just how this deck works but your opponet allways has to kill 6 of your Pokemon when you sometimes only have to kill 3! Hope I helped :)

Hi there :)

I would like to ask for your help with an existing deck. I'm pretty sure it could be pure awesome but it needs some kind of improvement. I'm not able to figure it out 'cause I love the deck so much...

Also, I have a few restrictions:

1. I want the deck to be pure grass type. I know it might be vulnerable but I just love grass type so I wanted to have one grass type deck.

2. As I'm quite new to the game, I don't have many cards yet so I need it to be 'cheap&chic'.

And this is said deck, the Green Piece:

Pokémon: 21

Snivy x3

Servine x3

Serperior x2

Virizion EX x1

Shaymin EX x1

Yanma x2

Yanmega x1

Chespin x3

Quilladin x3

Chesnaught x2

Treiners: 20

Rare candy x1

Energy retrieval x2

Town map x2

Professor's letter x2

Potion x2

Evosoda x1

Pokéball x3

Tierno x2

Bianca x2

Pokémon center lady x2

Rescue scarf x1

Energies: 19

Double colorless energy x1

Grass energy x18

Can I add at least put in some miltank and 2-2 line of milotic and maybe a Mr. mime just so the deck works alot better?

Can I add at least put in some miltank and 2-2 line of milotic and maybe a Mr. mime just so the deck works alot better?

Idk... Do you think that pure grass won't work?

Okay then if you are happy with the toxicroak add instead of garbodoar the you can take away 2 float stone and replace it with 2 more fighting energy then take away the last float stone in replace for a megaphone/lysandre if your deck doesnt already have at least 1 megaphone get that if it does get a lysandre. Also to avoid getting knocked out as often eliminate the greatest threats. You will get knocked out allot but that is just how this deck works but your opponet allways has to kill 6 of your Pokemon when you sometimes only have to kill 3! Hope I helped :)

Well, Toxicroak hasn't impressed me either, since aside from sometimes revenging for a kill on a damaged dude or 1 HKOing a Mewtwo EX (also met a few other psychic types) it doesn't do a lot, and aside from Revenging it only deals 40 with the weakness...

Do you have another idea for those 4 slots? It should be a Pokemon to support Flareon of course, but I'm really open to more suggestions!

Okay, so the floatstones are for Garbodor :D I thought that, but wasn't sure (though they sometimes also come in handy on a Terrakion, Raichu or even Flareon). I'm going to try these changes.

I'll definitely keep Garbodor in mind though for when I face more ability orientated decks. Been seeing him all over the place, so I'm sure it's a great pokemon to have, but so far I really haven't faced a lot of abilities.

Thanks man :) you're REALLY a great help, appreciate it.

Well, Toxicroak hasn't impressed me either, since aside from sometimes revenging for a kill on a damaged dude or 1 HKOing a Mewtwo EX (also met a few other psychic types) it doesn't do a lot, and aside from Revenging it only deals 40 with the weakness...

Do you have another idea for those 4 slots? It should be a Pokemon to support Flareon of course, but I'm really open to more suggestions!

Okay, so the floatstones are for Garbodor :D I thought that, but wasn't sure (though they sometimes also come in handy on a Terrakion, Raichu or even Flareon). I'm going to try these changes.

I'll definitely keep Garbodor in mind though for when I face more ability orientated decks. Been seeing him all over the place, so I'm sure it's a great pokemon to have, but so far I really haven't faced a lot of abilities.

Thanks man :) you're REALLY a great help, appreciate it.

Well first off I found this rather funny but Raichu already has free retreat :P But now that I look at it how about you try a blast from the past? Shawdow Steal Driftblim! now thats a card we haven't seen for a while. You might want to try to put a 2-2 line of that in and maybe you can find room for a Mr. mime as well to help you from taking too much damage from those popular bench hitting Pokemon maybe by taking away 1 flareon? I don't know this is a deck that you can sort of play around with it should be fun! Hope I Helped :)

Sorry Everyone But I Was Unusually Busy Today Which Is Weird But Now All Your Decks Will Be Made Moday 10/26/2014 Have A Nice Day! :)

Haha :D well, I'm not sure I'Ve evr used it on Raichu, was just typing to give a basic idea how I did use it on non-Garbodors :P

I've actually seen Driftblims on the internet in a version of Flareon way before the rotation. I might try that :)

(also cutting a Flareon is so not going to happen, even if it might be correct^^).

I just started throwing togheter a darkness deck too, so I do have some wiggle room now, though the Flareon deck currently clearly works better, I'll get the other one running with time :3

Thanks again for the tip with Driftblim and I hope many people get to enjoy your help like I did!

Haha :D well, I'm not sure I'Ve evr used it on Raichu, was just typing to give a basic idea how I did use it on non-Garbodors :P

I've actually seen Driftblims on the internet in a version of Flareon way before the rotation. I might try that :)

(also cutting a Flareon is so not going to happen, even if it might be correct^^).

I just started throwing togheter a darkness deck too, so I do have some wiggle room now, though the Flareon deck currently clearly works better, I'll get the other one running with time :3

Thanks again for the tip with Driftblim and I hope many people get to enjoy your help like I did!

Yah I noticed That I Failed To Put Any Psychic Attackers In My Deck So Driftblim Might Be A Good Alternative :)