Hellooo Wizard

hellooo1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point of this post is to help new trainers or trainers that need improvement to there decks without having to make a whole post them selves so please enter decks deck ideas below :)

Guest ArtichokeCat

Well, I have a challenge for you to get you started.

Can you make a...

Ludicolo PLS-Aurorus FUF deck?

(that works. I tried to make one and failed pretty badly LOL.)

The strategy is to make Ludicolo a humongous tank with Training Center and Aurorus,

and Ludicolo's ability allows it to heal 20 damage from itself between turns.

Pokemon:16

Terrakion x1

Lotad x3

Lombre x2

Ludicolo x3

Amaura x3

Aurorus x3

Suicune x1

Trainers:34

Computer Search x1

Energy Switch x1

Professor Letter x1

Rare Candy x2

Startling Megaphone x1

Switch x2

Ultra Ball x2

Colress x2

Fossil Reasercher x3

Lysandre x1

N x4

Pokemon Fan Club x4

Professor Juniper x4

Training Stadium x2

Muscle Band x3

Silver Mirror x1

Energy:10

Rainbow Energy x2

Water Energy x8

This is by no means a good deck. If you are wondering why there is Terrakion it is because Thuderous will be a big problem for this deck. It will be hard to pull off but when you do it should be fun. I hope I helped :)

Thank You for being my first costumer :)

Well, I have a challenge for you to get you started.

Can you make a...

Ludicolo PLS-Aurorus FUF deck?

(that works. I tried to make one and failed pretty badly LOL.)

The strategy is to make Ludicolo a humongous tank with Training Center and Aurorus,

and Ludicolo's ability allows it to heal 20 damage from itself between turns.

I don't know if the deck above will work I don't have the correct Pokemon to try it out so thats your job. This is a very unusual deck but once you get out a few Pokemon this deck should be very annoying, but you will almost never get 1 hit KO. So this deck might be alittle slow. If the deck doesn't work out too well say so and ill try to improve it.

Good Luck :)

Guest ArtichokeCat
I don't know if the deck above will work I don't have the correct Pokemon to try it out so thats your job. This is a very unusual deck but once you get out a few Pokemon this deck should be very annoying, but you will almost never get 1 hit KO. So this deck might be alittle slow. If the deck doesn't work out too well say so and ill try to improve it.

Good Luck :)

It looks a lot like the one I built myself :P.

I'll try it out and see what happens. :)

looks a lot like the one I built myself :P.

I'll try it out and see what happens. :)

Well this isn't my real specialty I'm used too making strong aggressive decks when I saw a fossil pokemon I knew it wasn't going to be too good. If it doesnt work try doing the following. Put in another Ultra Ball and replace the rainbow energy with fighting energy. The rest I don't know what to do. Then again I wasn't expecting my first customer to want this deck, but if you get the right cards out it can stall a lot of Pokemon. Good Luck with the deck :)

How about this then a synergy deck focusing on Reshiram and Zekrom from plasma freeze and or the Electivier and Magmorter from furious fists. With maybe a mega Charizard fire type thrown in for good measure.

Pokemon:17

Charizard Ex (CB) x1

Magmar x4

Magmortar x4

Electricbuzz x3

Electricvire x3

Jirachi Ex x1

Mewtwo Ex x1

Trainer:29

Bicycle x2

Computer Search x1

Evosoada x1

Fiery Torch x3

Pal Pad x1

Professors Letter x1

Switch x2

Ultra Ball x4

Black Smith x3

Colress x1

Lysandre x1

N x2

Professor Juniper x4

Muscle Band x3

Energy:14

Double Colorless Energy x4

Fire Energy x8

Lightning Energy x2

This is my version of the Magmortar/Electrivire Deck

I hope I helped have fun with your new deck :)

How about this then a synergy deck focusing on Reshiram and Zekrom from plasma freeze and or the Electivier and Magmorter from furious fists. With maybe a mega Charizard fire type thrown in for good measure.

And I'm afraid that Zekrom/Reshiram just don't do enough damage to be good 120 for 4 isn't good so im only going to be able to do the Magmortar/Electrivire Deck. But if you really want a Zekrom/Reshiram deck you can just use the deck above and replace Magmotar and Electivire. Thank you :)

What about a Xerneas-aromatisse deck with gallade as the main attacker? Use geomancy as energy ramp to set up for powerful storm as the main attack. I'm thinking about using this since the components are largely in two theme decks

Guest ArtichokeCat
How about a Garchomp and Altaria for BCR-on?

Mr. Dragon Call Gabite has been rotated

(along with Tropical Beach)

so it won't be consistent at all. :(

What about a Xerneas-aromatisse deck with gallade as the main attacker? Use geomancy as energy ramp to set up for powerful storm as the main attack. I'm thinking about using this since the components are largely in two theme decks

Pokemon:19

Ralts x3

Kirla x2

Gallade x3

Spritzee x3

Aromatisse x3

Xerneas (geomancy) x2

Suicoon x1

Terrakion (retaliate) x1

Absol x1

Trainer:30

Dowsing Machine x1

Evosoada x1

Max Potion x3

Sacred Ash x1

Rare Candy x2

Startling Megaphone x1

Ultra Ball x2

Colress x2

Lysandre x1

N x3

Pokemon Fan Club x4

Professor Juniper x4

Fairy Garden x2

Muscle Band x2

Silver Bangle x1

Energy:11

Rainbow x4

Fairy Energy x7

Since you are a beginner I tried making this deck as cheep as possible. This is not a tournament winning deck but it might be fun :) I hope I helped with you deck needs :)

Pokemon:18

Gible x4

Gabite x2

Garchomp x4

Swablu x4

Altaria x4

Trainer: 32

Switch x1

Ultra Ball x3

Rare Candy x4

Energy Retrival x1

Sacred Ash x1

Professor's Letter x2

Colress x3

Pokemon Fan Club x4

Lysandre x1

N x4

Professor Juniper x4

Shauna x1

Silver Bangle x3

Energy:10

Water Energy x5

Fighting Energy x5

This Deck is Standered Since Dragon Call Gabite Rotated Out This Is The Version I Made Without It. It Wont Be As Explosive As It Was Before But It Still Should Be Good. I Hope I Helped :) Have Fun With Your New Deck :)

This Deck is Standered Since Dragon Call Gabite Rotated Out This Is The Version I Made Without It. It Wont Be As Explosive As It Was Before But It Still Should Be Good. I Hope I Helped :) Have Fun With Your New Deck :)

Thanks! Just need to trade for a few Altaria, then I'll be able to use it.

I'm going to Wait While The Hellooo Wizard Conjures Up My Deck.

Okay, so I'm REALLY new to the game, but this topic seems so awesome that I absolutely have to consult the mighty Hellooo Wizard.

I want to play standard and I don't have that many valuable cards, a friend gave me 35 codes to start with and I actually opened a Seismitoad EX 20/111, 2x Mega Charizard EX 69/106 , 2xHawlucha 64/111 and a Dragonite EX 74/111 as well as one full art Lysandre 104/106

So it would be awesome if I could trade for my new Wizard Conjured Deck with those :P

Anyway, I want to basically have some staples (from what I've heard so far definitely N) and I'd like My New Deck (Hellooo Wizard TM) to include one of the following Pokemon - preferrable the one you believe to give me the best Deck.

Gengar, Mismagius, Greninja, Jolteon (or any Eveelotion, but Jolteon is my favorite :P), Arcanine, Kangaskhan, Pidgeot or Talonflame.

Sorry for the massive instructions, but I shall believe in wizardy to help me out here *smile*

Pokemon:25

Terrakion (retaliate) x1

Evee (FuF) x4

Leafion (plasma) x2

Flarion (plasma) x4

Pikachu (nuzzle/FuF) x3

Raichu (circle circuit) x3

Trubbish (70 hp) x2

Garbodoar (garbotoxin) x2

Cubchoo x2

Bearatic (FuF) x2

Trainers:27

Computer Search x1

Switch x1

Ultra Ball x4

Colress x3

Lysandre x1

N x4

Pokemon Fan Club x4

Professor Juniper x4

Float Stone x3

Silver Bangle x2

Energy:8

Double Colorless Energy x4

Fighting Energy x4

This is an Flarion Deck (sorry I couldn't fit Joltion in but he isn't that good :() The pint of this deck is too hit for weakness and over the game get lots of Pokemon in the discard pile so Flarion's vengeance attack will do more damage. And we run alot of Pokemon so that can happen. If I didn't explain the strategy of the deck well enough please say so and I will go over the deck in more detail. I hope I helped and have fun with your new deck :)

Archived