I'm back, what'd I miss?

dandaruff

So I was on hiatus for a bit, and I just was wondering: What's new? I see that I still have all my things from the closed beta including my secret Pikachu card, so I'm definitely glad there were no wipes while I was gone :)

Are there still going to be wipes when the final product is released? i.e. Will we lose our cards from the closed beta when it goes open or, is it open already? I could've sworn there was going to be a data wipe for when the beta went open, though I'm glad there wasn't.

Anything else I should know about?

Best way to find out is to jump in and find out!

But yes there will still be a wipe, and we won't get the 20 free packs and it may happen when the new booster set comes out but there is no official word on that.

Welcome back Lance!

Fortunately, you have not yet missed the launch of Open Beta. So you're right back where you are comfortable! Once Open Beta does hit, however, you will lose your cards but not your packs! That just means you'll be able to open those exciting virtual booster packs that you redeemed codes for all over again! The same cards are not guaranteed, of course. Otherwise, what fun would boosters be!? cool_smile.png

You can actually find questions and answers much like this one (and even this one!) on our super stylish Support Portal!

Jaqq

Forum Knight

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

Thank you all for answering, I guess I'll just have to try and get another secret pikachu when the game comes out for good, will there be any wipes after the open beta or will this be the last one? Either way I completely understand, but I just didn't want to have to get a pikachu three times lol.

Archived