Alpha and Omega Demo!

SpiralBreeze

Hey everyone, I was just reading through the inter webs and it turns out that Germany is getting the Demo on October 15! ARG! This makes me angry, sad, jealous and wishing that Pikachu was real to go shock something!

Has anyone heard anything different?

I hope hope hope we (America) get it! I heard that if you do things daily in the demo you get items in the actual game and stuff.

I want the DEMO!!!

For now, be glad and hope your demo distribution isn't anywhere near as terrible as Europe's. It can't be worse, that's for sure (but granted: perhaps it wll be just as bad). So far, it looks like I won't be able to fetch a demo at all, due to the ridiculous distribution methods.

True... It's almost as bad as Gamestop's refusal to give out the mega evolution stone codes. I have to go to three different locations to get them!

Seeing as they have announced special "treats" if you play every day, i can't see them NOT releasing the demo worldwide.

Also, it's one of the worlds biggest franchises, not releasing the demo is stupid if they want to keep seasoned players happy, and/or introduce new players to the franchise by letting them play a free demo. Rest assured, as a marketer I can with 99% certainty say that it will be released worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the input andynator. I want to believe, I really do. So I keep checking everyday. I just pray to Arceus it's not another Gamestop code. That was a fiasco last month.

Still nothing about a US demo! The only news is that a new app is on the way for iOS. Pokémon Camp. Looks cute, and I'll download it, but it's not a demo, come on Nintendo of America give us one!

Seems I was right with my previous post in this topic. You Americans get a code from the Trainer Club (if you allowed them to send you mails, for which you can still opt-in), you don't have to jump through hoops to be able to get one.

I just got my code today and played the first mission and explored the island. Yay! Is anyone else having super cute/cool Pokémon fun with their demos?

Oh yes, I know... so sad. But they did say play everyday. So I don't know. I'm just curious how everything gets transferred.

Oh yes, I know... so sad. But they did say play everyday. So I don't know. I'm just curious how everything gets transferred.

When you speak to the guy who you go on adventures with (I forget his name) there's an option where, if you click it, the data will transfer over to the game.

Yes! I've read that so far there are two more secret missions! I bet you there are a whole bunch more, which is why they said to play everyday! So far, I've only done two.

Archived