free chat room! chat away

Grazzo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DANG YOU CILAN WHAT HAPPENED TO BROCK AND HIS PERVERTEDNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry_smile.png" alt="

angry_smile.png" alt="

DANG YOU CILAN WHAT HAPPENED TO BROCK AND HIS PERVERTEDNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry_smile.png

angry_smile.png

no comment

pikachu is so dum!!!!!angry_smile.png

yes im sick of the little "im to good to evolve but i get my but handed to me by a lv. 2 pidove" freak

hi guys just wondering if you could read my ne w topik abouve this 1 its the story of green/reece. iv just started and need some feed back most of feed back is good, just need more.

• 1 month later...

THIS A ANY TOPIC CHAT... so im bowering my sisters avater. she has no friends for pokemon black version so would u guys like to trade friend codes with her. (i have plenty of friends but my poor sister has none) so please reply with your fc so i can make her happy. thank you oh her code is 0132 3043 9578

THIS A ANY TOPIC CHAT... so im bowering my sisters avater. she has no friends for pokemon black version so would u guys like to trade friend codes with her. (i have plenty of friends but my poor sister has none) so please reply with your fc so i can make her happy. thank you oh her code is 0132 3043 9578

FC: 2494-3446-7054

hope that makes your sis peachy

Archived