TPCi_Mathis

September 2014 Community Update - Discussion Thread

Felidae_

Thanks for the update guys, I've enjoyed so many online tournaments since you announced the feature 3 months ago.

Oh wait, I didn't. Not. a. single. one.

I know that you don't really make profit with the tcgo and that it is mainly a service for the community and I'm sure that we all can appreciate your efforts, but for ****** sake, give us any input on that matter, or better yet, only announce something like that if you have a clear cut launch date.

• Upvote 2

romeolock

Although I do appreciate the game I find it displeasing we haven't heard anything since September. Please give us an update as to what is going on. Honestly I picked up the game around the time u last rolled out tourneys almost weekly and I loved it can't say that I honestly would've stuck with it if not for the timing. Please for the sake of the game roll out the tournament at least to give new players a chance to obtain a few tradeable cards. I've seen so many new players lately pick up the game only to quit within a few days with no real way to be semi competitive fairly quickly within the trade market.

• Upvote 1

Citcelsyd

... any news? Will there be an update with the announced improvements THIS year?

Edited by Citcelsyd

SharKing319

The last tournament test to ever surface on PTCGO was back in early August, and this announcement regarding tournaments is over three months old, with no actual word made on them since.

Needless to say, we're all restless. We need these as soon as possible. As much as I appreciate having TCG Online in the first place, waiting so long on this vital feature is sheer torture.