Cards becoming trade-locked after maintenance

Psych0therapy

After this mornings maintenance, a full art Landorus-EX that I had posted overnight on public trades has become trade-locked. After mentioning it in the chat, a few people said they had the same problem with other cards.

I've had the same problem during the summer, with a Virizion-EX becoming trade-locked after a maintenance. I submitted a support ticket then, and nothing came of it. I've submitted a support ticket for this incident as well.

I sincerely hope that this is resolved quickly.

We both were talking with other people on trade chat and this is happening to all of us. This is not fair to lose every valuable card I had to trade for cards I needed. Pokemon people need to seriously fix this issue.

I had 3 Flashfire booster packs become permanently trade-locked when I logged in after today's maintenance to find all my trades cancelled. I didn't lose anything valuable this time and won't bother making a ticket, but since others did, I want to confirm that this issue did happen. Thanks and good luck, PTCGO Team!

All I had for trade before the update is blocked.

and before another similar case had occurred, in which the following items were blocked:

2 Darkrai Ex from Dark Explorers #63

2 Victinis from Legendary treasures #60

1 Booster pack from Plasma Blast

I am concerned because this time had more cards, I would like to support the release of these cards and I can have them available again to trade

Hopefully a satisfactory solution, thanks

Hello trainers!

Glad to hear that this seems to be fixed for most of you! :) If anyone is still experiencing this issue, I encourage you to submit a support ticket for individual assistance. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include a list of cards, packs, or other items which have become locked.

Thanks for your patience! :)

Archived