Save Matches?

UnlimitedProf

I know this would be somewhat a radical idea, but what if there was an option to save matches?

I noticed in every game, the program keeps a game log. Maybe we should allow an option to have it saved or even replayed visually on-screen. I think the CPU replaying matches isn't that hard to program. Of course, you'lle need buttons like pause, play, step back/forward, clicking on certain steps, etc., but it'd be really awesome. (I originally had an idea of saving it in .avi or .mp4, but I think that too much).

Thoughts anyone? :)

Like in other games, the use of replays has been suggested before both to teach newer players the game and help older players learn from their mistakes. Everyone agrees this is a good idea! :) Hopefully it isn't that hard to introduce and is planned for the next year.

Hi srsrox,

Similar suggestions have been made recently, but I'll go ahead and send yours up to the Dev team since you seem to have fleshed it out a bit more. In the meantime, this thread will remain open for discussion.

And, as always, we appreciate your input! :)

srsrox have a point, atleast it would be great if some option is avaliable for screencapture during match as many peple want to capture their biggest attack or something like that .

even there should be game log to see gameplay after match to improve decks by analising it.

Archived