hay guys is me jgdl, im sorry for the wait but its gona go on for longer

jgdl223

those of you who read the first part of my book yesterday left great comments and im pleased to say that Reece has now sucsesfully traveled to mt moon and writing some of ur ideas in the mountain. thos of you that havent read the first part of the mysterious charicter green, aka reece can read the intro and first chapter below, 3 more chapters will be shown within 4 hours but i canot put an exact time on it. hope you like it.

<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:

normal">The untold story of the mysterious green figure</i></b>

<p class="MsoNormal"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:

normal">Intro: <o:p></o:p></i></b>

<p class="MsoNormal"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:

normal">Many Pokémon fans know that Ash otherwise known as Red has been very popular in the Pokémon series famously known for his electrical insanely cool Pikachu that he got from professor Oak and his red hot blazing Charazard that has stood up and even beet some legendary Pokémon such as Articuno. He is known very well through the cartoon and has even appeared in the games. This is similar to Gary otherwise known as Blue who is also well known for his astonishingly cool </i></b><i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">B<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:

normal">lastoys that he got originally got from professor Oak as a Squartle. This just leaves one thing untold who or where in the cartoon series was green. This is why I am writing this book and would love ideas along the way. I have decided to call the mysterious green character Reece.<o:p></o:p></b></i>

normal">A special thanks to the people in the TCG online called Silverleafe2, and Richieman99 Who helped give me some good material to base my story of Reece on and get me started.<o:p></o:p></i></b>

normal">Chapter 1- The beginning of an unsecure future <o:p></o:p></i></b>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:normal">Reece is a wana be trainer and is 10 years old. His dream like many others is to become a world known Pokémon trainer that is unbelievably strong. Reece woke up early that morning, there was a tremendous thunder storm that night and Reece didn’t get much sleep at all, so he decided to go to professor Oaks lab early and collect is promised Pokémon. When arriving there he decided to choose the grass type Bulbasour (to match his green joggers and hoody). Professor oak also gave him 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex. He said he was expecting 3 other children and Reece was the first. He said he was expecting a boy named Ash and another boy named Gary, his grandson. But he couldn’t remember the other person’s name. Reece left his home town called Pallet town that he had spent 10 long years at to explore the big wide world, heading north towards Viridian city. Reece headed of running as fast as his feet could take him, feeling the wind hit against his face as if a Pidgy was using gust against him. Then suddenly Reece tripped over something that was a pinkie purple colour. It was a Rattatat! Reece quickly pulled out his Pokeball that contained Bulbasour from his waist and chucked at the Rattatat. For a split second Reece had had a mind blank and had got so caught up in the moment he had forgotten what moves Bulbasour had learnt. The Rattatat came charging towards Bulbasour and inches away before Rattatat had the chance to use tackle Reece said Solarbeam! Bulbasour looked round at Reece in a confused manor not having a clue what his owner was talking about and turned back to Rattatat where he found himself being smashed to the ground by the Rattatat tackle which was a critical hit. The Rattatat ran off leaving Reece paralyzed with shock and fear into what he has let himself into as he looked at his injured Bulbasour.<o:p></o:p>

pretty good so far thumbs_up.png In the pokemon manga green was in it (just sayin) also the person that Pro. Oak didn't remember should be like a rival or something. So then you got Ash(red), Gary(blue), and then a new character (yellow?) lol

i have finalized up to the second chapter and will be relesed within 5mins. it will not be on this thred though it will be on the one above as long as this website will alow it. hope you read it.regular_smile.png

Archived