EX decks

crippledtank

what's the go with EX only decks, I find it difficult to believe that some people have managed to get that many? is it through hard work or is there some system of the game I'm missing??? we have a few but only one that fits into our deck others seem to have a whole water/psychic theme. we buy boosters pack (in game) and have gone through at least 10 (Actual booster pack codes) with not much luck. so are we missing something or does it take a lot of time to get their??????? weve been playing for about 2 weeks now nearly non stop

Simply playing the game isn't going to get you a real deck.

You have to trade booster packs for EX's, or spend actual money getting physical cards/packs that come with codes (I think that's how that works).

-Redeeming a lot of codes. Fastest way to get a lot of EX cards.

-Trading for profit. Trade cards for packs, then buy them back for less. Then use the profits to buy more EX cards. Requires some patience and an idea of the value of the cards you're dealing with, but it's not hard and won't cost you anything. It's slow if you have little of value, but becomes better and faster as your binder grows in value and gain more trade experience. This is your best bet if you don't want to keep spending money on buying codes to redeem.

-Buy packs from the store. Slooow... but will eventually get you some EX cards.

-Play ranked. Win packs from the prize wheel and hope to get lucky. Possibly the slowest method.

What I did was buy a bunch of codes, which got me some valuable EX cards, and then started trading for profit to expand my binder. I have now more than enough EX cards to fill entire decks with them if I'd want to.

EXs are rare cards, you wouldn't expect to find more than 1 or 2 in the ten packs you opened. People have invested a lot more time and money into the game than two weeks and ten packs, as a result they've built up a bigger collection.

Archived