Tagged for Trade - Cards No Longer Owned

SharKing319

As many are likely already aware, when a card is tagged for trade, then all tradable copies of that card are traded away, the card in question remains tagged, even though it shouldn't be eligible for it.

This is a problem for people looking at other people's collections, as well as those who own said collections when asked for a certain card; for example, I had someone ask me for my Full Art Tornadus-EX, only to be let down by the fact that I didn't have one to trade.

The worst part about this is the fact that there's no way for users to un-tag these problem cards, so they and their potential trading partners are forced to deal with the resulting confusion as to what's tradable and what's not.

At the moment, the only items I know of that are automatically un-tagged when there are no tradable copies are Packs. This would be advisable for all items in a user's collection, to prevent the aforementioned confusion.

Hi SharKing319,

This is a known issue for which we appreciate your patience. As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create another thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!

Archived