5 cards booster pack

TheInterceptor

Is the 5 pack fuf booster pack glitched?

I already opened so many booster packs like 25 in a row without any pokémon ex or a decent rare card, instead of that i am getting the same cards over and over again. I have lik 15 eevees, 15 hariyama's etc...

This can't just be bad luck all the time.

And if so, why don't we make at every 10 booster packs open you get a random rare or higher card from a certain set? You can check all my pulls if you want.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the packs that you opened. This was recently discussed in another thread, and I will quote Prof_Mathis here for your info:

The Pokemon TCG Online uses the same collation for booster packs as the physical Pokemon TCG does. However, there is currently no digital equivalent of a physical box of boosters on the online game. Think of it in terms of opening 82 different physical boxes of boosters and opening exactly one booster from each. If you did that, you'd end up with anywhere from 0 to 82 ultra rare cards.

We've discussed including some sort of "booster box" logic to the game, but it's pretty far down the roadmap at this time.

I will certainly submit your feedback to the development team for review.

Thanks!

If you think 25 is bad, I have gone about 2 weeks without seeing anything from those 5 pack boosters. I'm about to just start saving coins and forgetting them.

My advice: Save and buy the theme decks. 60 known cards for 500 tokens (6 tokens per card) or 5 unknown cards for 90 (18 tokens per card). Plus, the theme decks do have usable cards.

My want: I wish the shop would bring back BCR, PLS, PLF and PLB theme decks. After all, the current format is BCR-on, why not give us access to purchase those theme decks.

My advice: Save and buy the theme decks. 60 known cards for 500 tokens (6 tokens per card) or 5 unknown cards for 90 (18 tokens per card). Plus, the theme decks do have usable cards.

My want: I wish the shop would bring back BCR, PLS, PLF and PLB theme decks. After all, the current format is BCR-on, why not give us access to purchase those theme decks.

their also a 10 card booster pack after you win 12 different opponents at trainers challenge.

Archived