Not really a trading thread but...

Jenemi

I was going through the different items to add stuff to my wanted list and noticed some Trophies under Gameplay. Does anyone know what they are for/how you get them? They remind me of the ones from the Trainer Challenge and I've never seen them before.

Similarly, I don't see the Sylveon box and deck backs/covers in the shop--are they gotten another way or just not in yet?

I can't be entirely sure, but based on the description you gave, I think those trophies are the ones given out for placing first, second, and third in a tournament alpha test. I'm pretty sure that until recently the only way to view them was by looking in the "Tournaments" menu under "Prizes." But now, I think I saw mine in my Gameplay items, so that's why I think that's what you saw. I could be wrong, though.

I don't know about the other things you mentioned, unfortunately.

I can't be entirely sure, but based on the description you gave, I think those trophies are the ones given out for placing first, second, and third in a tournament alpha test. I'm pretty sure that until recently the only way to view them was by looking in the "Tournaments" menu under "Prizes." But now, I think I saw mine in my Gameplay items, so that's why I think that's what you saw. I could be wrong, though.

I don't know about the other things you mentioned, unfortunately.

Ooo, I see. Guess I have more of a reason to try the Alpha Tournaments then...

The trophies does come from tournaments.

Unfortunately the Sylveon sleeve/deck box is not available yet.

I'm sure it's something that will be added in the future though.

Archived