ITT: Complain About Anything

Milkshakes

I know you guys need to get stuff outta your chest, so complain away! Just don't flame or break the rules please. :3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I'm at it, I'll post one of my complaints. >_>

So one morning, I log on to dA using my Wii to check out what new deviations have been posted in this Scrafty group I'm a part of. And what do I see? Emo Scrafty. Emo Scrafty everywhere. I felt my last drop of faith in humanity slip through my hands. First of all, Scrafty is the epitome of manliness. So when I saw this false teenage angst combined with Scrafty, I died a little inside. Second of all, I hate emos. They are the opposite of manliness. (I'm talking about the kids who cut themselves & baww about their perfectly normal upper-middle-class lives because they got dumped, not kids who just dress in black or like the style.)

I HATE THE NEW TEAM ROCKET!

THey are not funny at all, and that was the only reason I bothered not to skip through them at all!

Now what I'm I supposed to do about this conspiracy?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

THey are not funny at all, and that was the only reason I bothered not to skip through them at all!

That's because new things are almost always terrible. D:

Please don't tell me you actually approved of Team Rocket talking like freaks (always rhyming horribly).

Please don't tell me you actually approved of Team Rocket talking like freaks (always rhyming horribly).

The rhymed future with universe, when will that EVER be a rhyme?

"Prepare for trouble

and make it double!"

How could you not miss that? D:<

havent you seen the new episode of black and white

they are back in the white suits and are trying to steal pikachu again

and to stay on topic: i hate that they havent thought of using the webcam to directly scan the card into the game

if you scan both sides, you can tell if its fake or not, its a no brainer

and to stay on topic: i hate that they havent thought of using the webcam to directly scan the card into the game

BUT THEIR NEW RHYME IS AWFUL. And Jessie doesn't have her Seviper OR her Arbok! T_T

BUT THEIR NEW RHYME IS AWFUL. And Jessie doesn't have her Seviper OR her Arbok! T_T

i knowjust a stupid woobat :|

i never said i didnt agree with you

I know this is a stupid thing to complain about, but I'm new so here goes: I can't find a way to post a new topic, AHHHHHJHHASKJDL;AJHHHHDLAKSHLK;AS!

I was referring to TPCi's pathetic attempt at humour by making J&J&M's normal dialogue in Sinnoh constantly rhyming, making them sound like unhuman freaks. It gets worse and worse as |.| Sinnoh goes on...

I know this is a stupid thing to complain about, but I'm new so here goes: I can't find a way to post a new topic, AHHHHHJHHASKJDL;AJHHHHDLAKSHLK;AS!

Since you're pretty cool I'll help you out. On any forum page (where you see threads and stuff), near the upper right side of the page there should be a create a new topic button. but idk if there's a rule that says new people can't create a topic. >_<

So one morning, I log on to dA using my Wii to check out what new deviations have been posted in this Scrafty group I'm a part of. And what do I see? Emo Scrafty. Emo Scrafty everywhere. I felt my last drop of faith in humanity slip through my hands. First of all, Scrafty is the epitome of manliness. So when I saw this false teenage angst combined with Scrafty, I died a little inside. Second of all, I hate emos. They are the opposite of manliness. (I'm talking about the kids who cut themselves & baww about their perfectly normal upper-middle-class lives because they got dumped, not kids who just dress in black or like the style.)

Haha then you hate me im not emo just goth. Like Sam from danny phantom

Since you're pretty cool I'll help you out. On any forum page (where you see threads and stuff), near the upper right side of the page there should be a create a new topic button. but idk if there's a rule that says new people can't create a topic. >_<

Thanks Milkshake, you rock! And that's coming from somebody who's cool

i think guest are the only ones who cant make new threads

Haha then you hate me im not emo just goth. Like Sam from danny phantom

GONNA CATCH EM ALL CAUSE HE'S DANNY PHANTOM!!!!!!!

Archived