Bug concerning FF Aurorus's Ability

JardaxMellyl

Aurorus's Ability, Ice Shield, is supposed to protect your water Pokémon with at least a Water Energy attached to them from damage done by opponents' attacks. That's what the description says. Against OPPONENTS' ATTACKS. But it protects them from your own attacks.

I tested this with one of those attacks that deal damage to every benched Pokémon in the game.

Client Version: 2.23.0.822.Live.7520:70#306

Card: Aurorus

Card Number: Furious Fists #26

Expected Action: Ice Shield Ability should protect against damage dealt by opposing Pokémon.

Actual Action: It's giving protection against own attacks too.

Steps to Reproduce: Bench Aurorus and attach a Water type energy to it. As an Active Pokémon, one should be using a Pokémon with an Attack that deals damage to one's own bench. Use such attack. Check the new damage counters on Aurorus.

• 2 weeks later...

have you been able to reproduce this?

I can't rememebr the exact details of my encounter with this, but as I recall my aurorus did not protect itself from the 30 damage from seismitoad ex's grenade hammer. unfortunately I only had the one experience with this and details are a bit unclear

Hello JardaxMellyl,

This is a known issue which the Dev team will be looking to fix. As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived