Special Energy attachment: uncancellable action

JardaxMellyl

When one is about to attach a basic Energy card, the "Cancel" button shows up in the actions menu. But this doesn't happen when one is about to attach a Special Energy card. Moreover, one can Undo Last Action when a basic Energy card has just been attached, but this isn't the case for Special Energy cards.

I tried with the Herbal Energy. Other Special Energy cards may function properly

Client Version: 2.23.0.822.Live.7520:70#306

Card: Herbal Energy

Card Number: Furious Fists #103

Expected Action: As one clicks on the card as to attach it to a Pokémon, one should be able to press the Cancel button (in case of misclick or second thought)

Actual Action: The cancel button doesn't show up, making it imperative to attach the Energy. Moreover, the action can't be undone.

Steps to Reproduce: Try attaching other kinds of Special Energy cards and checking whether the Cancel button shows up. If it doesn't, the issue is global: There should be a cancel button for any attachment.

Extra Data

-Plasma Energy attachment functions properly

• 2 weeks later...

Can confirm this also applies to Strong Energy, though it is possibly because attaching the energy to the wrong Pokemon has penalties and it would be wrong to allow to player to undo their mistake after not reading their cards properly.

Hi JardaxMellyl,

This is a known issue which the Dev team will be investigating when they can. As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived