Just a few general questions?!?

Linnell

These questions probably have already been posted but it'll be easier to just ask again...

1. How do we see our actual ranking to compare our selves against everyone else who has played a ranked match? I know I can see all the stats like number of cards drawn, total damage dealt, total damage been dealt, number of games played, ect.

2. Is the tournament function actually working? or is it under testing still? Just wondering because I've been looking to compete in one but I have to see one posted and it says they are posted daily under the "On Demand"

These questions probably have already been posted but it'll be easier to just ask again...

1. How do we see our actual ranking to compare our selves against everyone else who has played a ranked match? I know I can see all the stats like number of cards drawn, total damage dealt, total damage been dealt, number of games played, ect.

2. Is the tournament function actually working? or is it under testing still? Just wondering because I've been looking to compete in one but I have to see one posted and it says they are posted daily under the "On Demand"

Answer to Question 1: You cant. Answer to question 2: Official tournaments are still under testing. Usually they will have an official tournament once a week but ever since the Furious Fist cards came out they haven't had any. I'm sure there is a reason. Maybe they are on vacation. Maybe they are thinking of new ways to make it better. Maybe they just don't want to do it. I don't know but I do know this...................Join Team Bulbasaur. It's an awesome Team for serious players. I host tournaments 3x a week there. They aren't official but you do win prizes...........if you win of course.

• 4 weeks later...

There might be answers to the question of ranking once we get out of open beta.This isn't a guarantee though.From what ive read on these forums we will soon be reaching the end of open beta.Which means that the gems and such will may be online.

Archived