A Solution to people feeling like they deserve more of the Wheel

Criminon

I see a lot of people on here suggesting more things for the wheel, but what if we just let people spin more for coins? Create a new tab where people can go do wheel spins for a certain amount of coins, most of the time they would just get more coins in return, and probably way less than they put in, but at least this would:

A: Solve the problem with people having everything in the shop and nothing to buy.

B: Let players who normally have terrible luck with spins get a few more extra spins.

C: Hopefully solve the problem of people feeling they need more from the wheel.

Another idea would be a sort of Rocket Game Corner, where you have slot machines that you can spend your coins at, that reward you with cards and other coin prizes. Would be nice to see something like this, as well as maybe a shop for cards to be purchased with coins. (The current unobtainable ones right now)

While this may not be the end all to end all suggestion that people feel the wheel needs, at least it might spark better ideas, and I encourage everyone to post ideas if you feel this one doesn't quite do it for you.

I for one definitely support the latter option of having a place to purchase old mystery box contents for coins. An extra spin can be just as frustrating as playing against a Cinccino Deck. Some way of purchasing the previously unavailable content previously available in the Mystery Box, and making it untradable seeing as it is from the shop, might be a way to go and bring some balance to the spins.

I for one have gotten more muscle bands than I could ever use while I've spoken to others who have had both better and far worse luck. Good suggestion Criminon.

I for one definitely support the latter option of having a place to purchase old mystery box contents for coins. An extra spin can be just as frustrating as playing against a Cinccino Deck. Some way of purchasing the previously unavailable content previously available in the Mystery Box, and making it untradable seeing as it is from the shop, might be a way to go and bring some balance to the spins.

I for one have gotten more muscle bands than I could ever use while I've spoken to others who have had both better and far worse luck. Good suggestion Criminon.

Glad you agree. As I wrote it I realized I was leaning towards the latter as well.

I don't agree with taking actions against these complainers, the fact that you're taking any form of action at all just gives them the impression that they have power over you, and with so many players who are not really adults you're just going to keep getting suggestion after suggestion. There needs to be a line drawn as to how far these people should be entertained.

you give a homeless guy a burger often enough at some point he's going to start asking you for a double cheeseburger

I don't agree with taking actions against these complainers, the fact that you're taking any form of action at all just gives them the impression that they have power over you, and with so many players who are not really adults you're just going to keep getting suggestion after suggestion. There needs to be a line drawn as to how far these people should be entertained.

you give a homeless guy a burger often enough at some point he's going to start asking you for a double cheeseburger

Good analogy, and I completely agree. At the same time asking more of the game isn't bad either. I agree they shouldn't listen to every suggestion and cater to every whim, but it would be nice to know they are listening to the general population that plays the game every once in a while.

Hi Criminon,

We feel that gambling of any kind is not in the spirit of Pokémon, and some of your suggestions fall close to that line. However, I will submit your suggestion regarding being able to redeem Trainer Tokens for older Bonus Wheel prizes. In the meantime, this thread will remain open for discussion.

Thanks for your input! :)

Archived