LF Large collections of cards from old sets.

WhySoMadBro

Hello

I've decided to see how high I can get my collection percentage. As such, I am looking for cards from older sets. Since it is quite time consuming to gather the cards individually, I've decided to see if anyone is interested in selling off their collection.

The specifics:

I am looking for complete (or almost complete) collections of cards from the following sets:

• Dragon Vault
  • Black & White
  • Call of Legends
  • HS - Triumphant
  • HS - Undaunted
  • HS - Unleashed
  • HeartGold & SoulSilver

With complete I mean all the cards including the regular foil, reverse foil, trainers, legends, energies etc.

I prefer to pay with boosters (I have various kinds), and as mentioned I prefer to buy in bulk (i.e. as close to complete sets as possible).

If you would like to make me an offer, send me a message here. You can also try to catch me online. My in game name is the same as my forum name. Alternatively you can just send the offer, and I'll give it a look.

I might have been a bit too ambitious with what I'm asking for.

If you have a decent chunk of cards from the aforementioned sets (even if they are from multiple different sets), I'll be happy to take them off your hands. As off right now, my collection of these sets is mostly incomplete. Therefore, most of your cards from these sets will be ones I need.

Send me an offer or message me on here, and I'll be sure to get back to you.

UPDATE: Thank you x-swizz-x for a very large and fair trade. ~400 new CoL/HS/HGSS cards added to my collection, and the percentage complete went from 33% -> 41%!

Update2: Huge thanks to e2dz420 for helping me out with a large quantity of RH and rare cards. Percentage complete went from 41%-57%! Please doing business with you!

Update3: I have tagged all the cards that I am missing. So anyone is welcome to send me an offer containing some of these cards (preferably in a large quantity)

Archived