Nidoran Boy Attack Error...

Scarlet007

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Nidoran boy's Pheromone Poison attack doesn't poison as the card reads if Nidoran Girl is on the bench. I'd like to keep these cards in my deck, but if the attack doesn't work that way, maybe it's not a good idea.

I was actually just about to report on this. The attack used to work correctly before the last major maintenance, but there was also an error that you could evolve both genders of Nidoran into either Nidorina or Nidorino regardless of their gender. They fixed that problem, but created the current one in the process.

There still advantages to using a Nidodeck. Nidoking gets +20 HP for every Nidoqueen in play. Also, very few people play with these cards. I actually have yet to play anybody else who uses a Nidodeck besides me. But they are very good cards and they make an awesome deck if it's set up correctly.

Hey Ya'll!

You know what's awesome... THIS! Not really having issues with the game, but this is why all you lovely fans beta testing the awsomeness that is the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.

Try submitting a ticket about this issue (if you haven't already) and BAM! You just made a great game better!

Hope you guys are enjoying the game so far!

To submit a ticket:

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227

I just submitted the ticket.

Oh and I forgot that Pheromone Poison used to Poison opponents if there was just another Nidoran(male) on the bench but no Nidoran(female).

Thanks for the feedback and ticket-submission, SharkFrog! Yeah, I love the original 150 pokemon best, and pheromone poison will be a great attack. That's weird about the evolution interchangeability.

And Prof. Mordecai, you and your team have provided us with a fantastic, friendly online game! Thanks!

Archived