Black & White Trainer Kit

darkaquaspy

Well this trainer kit be availble in major store or hobby store on August 3rd. Also will it be able to grant access to the closed beta .

black-white-trainer-kit.gif

Well this trainer kit be availble in major store or hobby store on August 3rd. Also will it be able to grant access to the closed beta .

black-white-trainer-kit.gif

u got the wrong date.

Real date: August 31st,2011

Contents:

Two 30 card decks.

A code for using the deck online

1 emerging powers booster pack

For those who didn't know yet, information about the cover cards is available: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_%26_White_Trainer_Kit_announced_for_August

Very similar, and yet Excadrill is by far the superior one IMO: Excradrill has 10 HP more than Zoroark, Zoroark's first attack deals on average as much damage as | Excadrill's first attack but has a energy-specific cost and it's a gamble, and Excadrill's second attack has a nice additional effect added to it. Zoroark DOES have the advantage of benefitting from Darkness Energies, but you only have 4 of those anyway and depending on the situation Excadrill's energy-removal effect can still be better. Its only true advantage over Excadrill is requiring only 1 specific energy, making it flexible for multi-color unlike Excadrill.

And I don't really get the point of the type choices. The decks are supposed to be used against each other, yet Fighting > Darkness. How much type coverage can a 30-card deck have? And even then, the fact remains that its MAIN type is outclassed by the other deck's main type. Not really fair if you ask me.

And does anyone else too think that something's off about Zoroark's leg? I mean the regular artwork Zoruark (that will appear in the boosters but not in the deck).

Well, those are my thoughts. Naturally, I'm looking forward to the half-decks.

• 1 month later...

So when EXACTLY is this box set launching, you people say August 31, but this thread is litteraly the only place over the entire internet that gives a definate date

This place called pokeorder seems to have them avalable, not on preorder or anything, makes me wonder if its a scam or counterfeit cards

No announcement or anything has been made (not even decklists available... except in TCGO! Load the deck "Night Hunter". I can tell you: even for a Trainer Kit it's absolutely terrible), so I wouldn't trust it. I'd say: wait until a store you know you can trust has it available.

Archived