buy pokemon cards?

champmoish

Hey Guys, i'm new to the whole pokemon community. i love the online game, and would really like to start playing in person. does anyone know where i can buy a bunch of used pokemon cards in bulk for relatively cheap? i don't have much money to spend. i don't need expensive or rare cards, just cards to play casually among friends. commons and uncommon's would be just fine. thanks guys in advance, i really appreciate the commmunity helping eachother out :)

If you look around on the internet (I'm not going to say any certain websites lest I want to face the wrath of the Professors) you're bound to get a bulk of cards for cheap.

People in the PKMN League might help you with some free cards.

You can find people at schools and of course PKMN League. Here's a league finder, hope it helps you.

[******************************************************************************]

Edit: for some reason, it blocked the official pokemon link for the event locator. Going to try again.

**********************************************************************/

Edit: Oh well. Go to the official English Pokemon site, click on the tap on the top "Trading Card Game" then click on "Play at an event" then click on "find an event". Hope that helps.

Archived