Weird Pokemon Cards

Guest2561457

About 2 years ago i bought a set of pokemon cards that came from The Dragon Exalted pack. It was in a common dollar store in a mall, in Florida ( i was there visiting). Anyway i opened it up and got 1 normal card of a EX-Rayquaza and then another Rayquaza card that struck my attention. This special card had a shiney Rayquaza on it and it's name was misspelled like, Payquaza. I think this string of mistakes was on purpose. What do you guys think?

If you bought it from a high-end retailer then it's more than likely just a misprint. That being said I find it very hard to believe that you would get a secret rare card and an EX card in the same pack. If you bought the pack from a $0.99 store then there's every chance that the pack, and the cards, are fake as fake cards are cheap to make.

One way of telling if the cards are fake, if you have good eyesight, is that if you turn the card on its side you should see a black line. All cards bought from legit booster packs have this black piece of material sandwiched between the 2 pieces of cardboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived