Regular - No EX pokemons allowed

Eika86

I really think it would be nice with regular pokemon matches there EX-pokemons is not allowed.

We already have 3 categories we can play in: Standard, theme and unlimited.

If you win 7 ranked games a row your deck also can play standards games, which means EX-pokemons might be in it.

My suggestion is, what about two new categories? Regular standard and Regular unlimited without any EX-pokemons allowed to play in it.

I miss the old days there no EX-pokemons existed!

Cheers,

Eika86

I miss the days where there were no hypnotoxic lasers, can I have 2 categories without hypnotoxic lasers also?

I also miss being able to have 4 computer search in my deck, and I also miss the old days when the 1 supporter per turn rule didn't exist, can I have 2 extra categories for each of those as well?

Chrono, there is no need for such pointless sarcasm.

Eika86, whilst I agree in theory, I must also share a bit of honesty; even if there were no EX pokemon, a few decks would still dominate, such as the greninja/miltank (?) and the Altaria/Garchomp. Perhaps a format that only uses HG/SS as well as D/P cards?

who said I was being sarcastic?

I genuinely hate hypnotoxic lasers and I genuinely miss the old days of 4 computer search

I just figured if Eika can ask for what he/she wants why can't everyone else?

It's really hard to take this thread seriously when all you guys are doing it just throwing ideas out without giving them any thought.

where were you 5 posts ago?

Hello trainers,

With Expanded format coming soon, the Dev team is currently uninterested in adding any other modes of play which would further divide the player base. As such, I'll be closing this thread.

Regardless, we appreciate your input!

Archived