pull rate is extremely low

TheInterceptor

well, I got this problem with opening packs, redeemed and locked packs, But they all seem to give me worthless or copies of the same pokemon.I already opened 30+ fuf packs, while I never got a phanphy or donphan and many other pokemon. I just keep getting the same cards over and over and after gathering 995 coins for a booster pack, there isn't most of the time a rare o.O

Is this a common bug or just verrrryyyyy low pull rates? also when i buy such a pack i need to restart the game to be able to open it.

There have been times I have pulled 4 exs in a row. Some people have suggested the pull rates online are actually better than in real life. Anecdote doesn't make a bug sadly

well if a mod can check my pulls.... i have like 11locked eevees, 10 locked makuhita's, etc....

It has been 20+ fuf packs ago that i pulled a mega lucario....

my pull rate is usually high

i got a mega lucario ex secret rare and a full art lucario ex in the SAME trainerbox that came with 8 booster packs

I dont think so its a gamble to open packs earlier my pull rate was very low now every 2 packs I pull an EX or atleast a holo card

better open non tradable packs and use tradable packs for trade :)

Archived