Inactive Opposing Player

mathismax

Sometimes (most recently when I used super rod) in my turn the information "Inactive Opposing Player" unexpectedly shows up and prevents me from doing anything until I run out of time and have to leave the program.

My first question would be, how often does this happen, every time you use your super rod or just occasionally? Does this happen at other times as well?

Thanks

No it just happened occasionally, but still annoying. It does not have to happen with the use of super rods, sorry for the confusion. This phenomenon could be concluded as: the system incorrectly shows that my opponent is out of time when I am working on things of my own. I do not think it is due to my network connections, either.

My simplest suggestion (without knowing how this happens) would be: Add an "OK" button when my opponent is out of time so the dialogue can go away.

same happened to me today, and i didnt use super rod.

actually it was my opponents turn and the window "you are inactive" showed up then i pressed ok , after that the window "inactive opponent" showed up and he ran out of time but nothing happened. i had to leave the game completely, this happens mabey once or twice a week but its annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello trainers,

This could possibly be an internet connection problem. If you continue to experience this, I recommend checking your internet for stability, closing any unnecessary background programs that could be interfering with your connection, and running an antivirus/malware scan.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived