The Superior Source 4 Cards (Feed Back)

X-swizz-X

Hello all players of Pokemon TCGO this thread is for the community to give some feed back and questions about the new company TSS4C. So please post in here if you got any feed back or questions for us so we can keep the trading thread to do trades.

Thanks on advance

Hey guys, great forum! I just made my first trade with you guys and it went incredibly fast and easy. I was thinking that there should be a trading forum where you can exchange high priority cards instead of always having to get new packs. I would even say that I would pay a small tax on the trade if it was required. I recently traded for a FA Lucario-EX = 14 Packs. I had to purchase several packs of cards in order to trade for these. I think it would be a unique touch and beneficial to a lot of traders if I were able to trade my unwanted rare cards for the cards that I do want. The cards being offered in a trade would need to be cards marked by you "*" system and therefore are sure to move quick.

Here are 2 examples of how this would work:

FA Juniper = 15 Packs Traded for a FA Lucario-EX = 14 Packs. As said before, when trading in cards, there would be a 1 Pack tax (or whatever you deem fair) increase on the normal price.

Also, FA Seismitaod-EX = 10 Packs + FA Entei-EX = 6 Packs traded for FA Lucario-EX = 14 Packs. This would also be a suitable trade and since FA Entei-EX is not marked with a "*" then there would be an extra 1 Pack tax on it. That way, if you sit on the card for longer then expected, at least you are making a larger profit.

I believe this would increase your market and allow your trading forum to surpass all other PTCGO Forums. I understand this might be way too much work to implement, but could not help but share my idea with you guys. I think you are doing a great job running TSS4C as it is and hope my suggestion is not taken the wrong way.

Let me know what you think and thanks for the trade again!

-Kev

add a trading sections for coins sleeves deck boxes etc

Hello Pokemanz88 thank you for the advise we are currently discussing prices of those and will also be selling coins soon im sorry but the sleeves we cannot sell since they are really hard to get in game

Hello Pokemanz88 thank you for the advise we are currently discussing prices of those and will also be selling coins soon im sorry but the sleeves we cannot sell since they are really hard to get in game

ok cool! also, will it be possible to trade coins for other coins?

Hey guys, great forum! I just made my first trade with you guys and it went incredibly fast and easy. I was thinking that there should be a trading forum where you can exchange high priority cards instead of always having to get new packs. I would even say that I would pay a small tax on the trade if it was required. I recently traded for a FA Lucario-EX = 14 Packs. I had to purchase several packs of cards in order to trade for these. I think it would be a unique touch and beneficial to a lot of traders if I were able to trade my unwanted rare cards for the cards that I do want. The cards being offered in a trade would need to be cards marked by you "*" system and therefore are sure to move quick.

Here are 2 examples of how this would work:

FA Juniper = 15 Packs Traded for a FA Lucario-EX = 14 Packs. As said before, when trading in cards, there would be a 1 Pack tax (or whatever you deem fair) increase on the normal price.

Also, FA Seismitaod-EX = 10 Packs + FA Entei-EX = 6 Packs traded for FA Lucario-EX = 14 Packs. This would also be a suitable trade and since FA Entei-EX is not marked with a "*" then there would be an extra 1 Pack tax on it. That way, if you sit on the card for longer then expected, at least you are making a larger profit.

I believe this would increase your market and allow your trading forum to surpass all other PTCGO Forums. I understand this might be way too much work to implement, but could not help but share my idea with you guys. I think you are doing a great job running TSS4C as it is and hope my suggestion is not taken the wrong way.

Let me know what you think and thanks for the trade again!

-Kev

I love the idea, I will mention in my next chat with TSS member.

Hello everybody at TSS4C !!! I have a minor issue reading the positions for the listed players and such. I kind of mis-read them like all the time and that is all I have to say about that, other than that... The service for the customers is phenomenal and the promotions seems your customers can't get enough of them ! Keep it up TSS4C :)

~UltimaKey

• 1 month later...

Archived