Win/Loss stats and rankings????

JoeyTrainer777

Hey everyone, I just started playing a week ago, and I'm very surprised there are no with win/loss stats, rankings and leaderboards. It would be an obvious great idea to implement different "ranks" (i.e. bronze - silver - gold - platinum - diamond - expert - master) that are attained by accumulating XP through winning battles.

Each person would have their own XP and associated rank displayed on their profile and during battles. This would further aid in matchmaking as well as provide each player an idea of their opponents' skill level.

I have a lot of fun playing, but don't feel like I'm working towards anything, nor do I feel that sense of gratification after winning a match that I would feel if I were leveling up and accumulating XP. Also, I'd say 7 matches out of 10 my opponent just quits for no reason, presumably just to get tokens faster. How long has this game been online?? I'm amazed this isn't already in place!

Does anyone know if they are even working towards something like this??

Hi JoeyTrainer777,

I'll submit your feedback to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived