matthew69 vs. UltimaKey (2:1)

Korlondo vs. Savexx (1:2)

luxuss88 vs. Xabalanque (2:1)

emad8vs. Thuur

================================================== =========================

GAME RULES:

Format: STANDARD(BCR-FuF)

3 round for each game - best 2 out of 3

No deck changes beetween rounds, but you can change deck beetween games.

After winning a game, take a screenshot to prove your win

PRIZES:

As I said, each player have to donate a pack. That gives us 64x packs + 30x packs from me, so we have 94x prize pool for WTE Autumn Split.

1st place: 50x packs

2nd place: 25x packs

3rd place: 13x packs

4th place: 6x packs

GENERAL POINTS:

1st place: 10 general points

2nd place: 8 general points

3rd place: 5 general points

4th place: 3 general points

TOP8: 2 general points

TOP16: 1 general point

===========================================================================

HAVE NICE TIME GUYS I WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK!

PLAYERS THAT STILL HAVE TO DONATE:

LittleLizardG13

karimbest

synyster279

realarrowcraft

Matematica996

SINN3R5

Breezytgod

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Autumn Split will end, i will need some time to get 30x packs as base-donate. I think in end of October / start of November we will start WTE #2 Winter split

After Autumn Split will end, i will need some time to get 30x packs as base-donate. I think in end of October / start of November we will start WTE #2 Winter split

if you win then that will be a big heads start :P

i lost 1:2 against savexx (virgen:Pyroar)

Game 1 i did not drew enough energy to respond

Game 2 He did not drew any supporter and i pushed trough with beartic

Game 3 was very close while he hitted my cubchoos i builded up a genesect with g booster but he had heads with roller skates in the end and drew fire and blacksmith...

Very good matches and good luck savexx

I confirm the results and the fact that game 3 was extremely close! The game was his 2 prizes left to my 1 prize and with only Lysandre in hand and Pyroar with no energy active, I top decked Roller Skate and won the flip to draw the only possible hand for me to win! Easily the most exciting game I've had on PTCGO to date. Epic games Korlondo and ggs!

won against rolfeddyboy 2:1

1s game was full of dead draw for me, but next 2 games i won cus of same reason (bad draw for him), only thing that can decide winner in mirror match :)

Haven't seen Ultimakey yet, but as I'm online most of the week-end hopefully we will have a good chance of finding each other and completing our game :)

Hey ! I will be online almost all day tomorrow, so you see me shoot me a pm and we shall have our fun battle ! Sorry for not responding and I hope to see you then. :)

Thanks for the great games Ultimakey! I win the series 2-1 in the end, opponent got a very unlucky start game 1 so I was able to take the win, game 2 was much closer but some bad hands near the end of the game allowed my opponent to take the win, and game 3 was a pretty even affair but a couple of key flips going my way allowed me to take victory in the series :)

I'm not sure if you can change decks between games as Matthew said "Jery uses the terms the other way around". Can I get an approval of this ? :P I mean if so that's fine, but give us an example so no more confusion like that were to happen.

Matthew69 beat me 1:2.

He got pretty darn lucky on flips all three games leaving me unable to attack the following turn.

Game 1, wasn't able to get a supporter all game :/ He kept the pressure up on his part to give him a great rebound if I were to get something going.

Game 2, it was a game that really was intense, in the end Terrakion getting retailate and top decking the card I needed for the win.

Game 3, lasers really came into annoying with flips on this game with another thing to leave me unable to get out of that state, giving him the win.

Good games, I wish you the best of luck on the rest. Also Jery can you answer that question if you may. Thanks for giving me this chance to play with some amazing players ! :)

Archived