FA Lucario EX

Ging_Freecss

Hey guys I have a FA Lucario EX for trade, really looking only for FuF packs.

On a related note, what could I really expect to get for him? Zaft and Top have him at 17 and 21 respectively, but I realize they're offering a service and so it's a little more expensive. That said, I haven't seemed to be able to find anything close to those numbers, best offer I've had was 12 FuF. Is that what I could really expect to get from public trades?

Thanks in advance for the help!

i can buy it from you at 13 fuf. As for the price it really depends on how desperate you are to sell it and 12-14 fuf is the standard price these days. for highly demanded cards u can usually get them much cheaper in pub if u r willing to w8 hence the 12 pack offer. hope that helps

lol dont be lame prices on zaftco/topcut or every duplicate trading company out thr is highly inflated. check pub trades and chats to get a fell of what the true price of fa lucario is

The price is whatever people are willing to pay. The trading groups provide a ceiling on a card's price, but that's it. If someone is desperate to trade a card, they go low. If they're patient, they go high. Simple as that. To answer Gings question, you can reliably get 14 FuF packs via public trade

Archived