Chat will not load (not on a mac)

Ruodo

Every time I open up a room its just blank. Not on a mac, not on an old computer, don't have a bad connection. Just logged in one day and I couldn't open chat, been about 2 days now. Can trade and chat with friends just fine, can't join rooms though.

Hi Ruodo,

I've looked into your account and cannot see any reason why your chat wouldn't be working.

There are three ports that must be opened for the game to work: 8181, 5222 and 39389. 39389 is the "gateway" port that the client connects to momentarily to get information on which connection servers are available and their IP addresses. 8181 is the port that the client makes a dedicated connection to in order to play the game. 5222 is the port that connects to the chat server. Please ensure that port 5222 is open/forwarded on your router.

If you find that this isn't the issue, I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team for further investigation. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much information as possible to your ticket, including everything you've mentioned here and the fix I had you try.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Archived