Screen display after 2.23.0.822 release

PapCarnage

Hi,

since I updated to release v2.23.0.822, the play screen is much smaller than before, there is a lot of non used space. I can baresee the cards on play or in my hand (I have to systematically zoom in). When set up, I can no longer see the cards in my hand, there are hidden behind the selection window, which make the choice for the first base pokemon to play more difficult and hasardous or random. I'm on PC.

I played with the settings and none got it better.

Hey there!

It sounds like your settings may be compiling, making your settings active within another pre-existing setting. Have you tried the ol' uninstall/reinstall method? Removing all existing Pokémon TCG Online files after the uninstall might resolve the weird settings you're getting. Otherwise it could be a setting on your computer for windowed applications, for which I would suggest seeking support from your computer's manufacturer or OS manufacturer.

Hope that helps! Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Guest ArtichokeCat

Same.

I use Windowed and Fastest at the same time.

For some reason the screen is just slightly smaller than usual and doesn't fill up the entire screen.

Thanks replying. I've been playing with the different settings (screen size and windowed or not) and even my PC screen resolution without any success. I got it once working a bit better, but the cards at the bottom were truncated.

Any other idea to fix it ?

Hello!

Try running your desktop resolution at whatever native resolution it recommends. Usually this will be the max resolution or close to it. Next try to match the game resolution to your desktop resolution or as close to it as you can. If you pick an in game resolution that is larger than your desktop resolution then there is a good chance the screen will be truncated or cut off a bit. Let us know if this helps!

Hi,

I've increased my desktop resolution and matched as close as I could the game resolution, and windowed or not, the display is now much better, a little truncated on the edges, but ok to play.

Thanks

Archived