Got Espeon & Umbreon Decks Months Ago. No Codes.

ghostiegirl

I bought 2 copies each of the HS Undaunted decks back in the fall. Then, this did not exist. Now its saying these decks can be unlocked with codes. I assume they have since been reprinted with code cards. However, I have no real interest in shelling out another $20 for a third copy of the same two decks. Is there anything someone in my position can do about unlocking these decks? As far as I'm concerned I payed my dues on this one back in the fall.

They still don't have codes yet...I think it would be a bit compliximicated to make the online redemption codes retroactive o.0 for example when they come out with codes maybe for another type of deck they have to go through a verifying process for everyone who might have bought the decks previously which would demand alot of time from the staff and they might want a break to like...eat or drink..or both

Don't worry ^_^ lots of people are in the same situation as you

Be of good cheer

Hello Trainers!

If you feel you are having issues with your Pokemon products or you would like to suggest feedback, please submit a ticket via Pokemon Support. Make sure you log in to your trainer account first.

Thank you

Prof_Tech

YARGH!![/b][/i]

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right"

-Isaac Asimov

• 2 months later...

Likely nothing they can do. It would be the same issue if they released all the previous theme decks with codes. Everyone would be trying to redeem previous ones.

They're re-releasing them sometime in the future but the old ones that have no codes sadly betting your stuck with it =/

If it doesn't have the play online thingy on the box it doesn't play online.

Archived