trade spammers

zeemar

when I look for trades I hate seeing the same person make like 30 offers that are the exact same, maybe make it so you're limited to a maximum of 10 trades up at any one time and limited to asking 3 different trades for the same card it's really just annoying when I see somebody make a lot of offers and 99% of which are pretty horrible offers

Hi Zeemar,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion! I'll send it up through the channels for review right away. Feel free to add more to this topic if you'd like.

Thanks again!

I won't post any player names, but I have the same problem. I have to run down a list to get past the few players that spam a trade, often skipping trades that would interest me entirely simply so I can get past the spam.

Limiting trades may not be a perfect solution, but it could be a temporary fix.

Chronophysicist; false dichotomy.

We already have enough people spamming chat lobbies with trade offers, yet the actual trading system seems to be filled with spam at all times. The only way to even see decent trades is to filter for specific cards or packs. I have another solution; a function that allows you to block some members trades so that you don't have to see them or scroll past them.

Archived