Primal groudon, phantom for., omega ruby and alpha sapphire ideas

JavierSalvador

Hello everyone The pokemon site pokebeach just posted an image of primal groudon and I believe in due time it will post primal kyogre as well. So THIS got me thinking IN THE SECOND ERA OF EVERY POKEMON TCG EXPANSION WE HAVE NEW TYPE OF POKEMON - WE GOT POKEMON PRIME WITH HG-SS, WE GOT SP POKEMON IN PLATINUM, WE GOT PLASMA POKEMON IN PLASMA STORM,.... So what pokemon we could get now?(team flare>?, team aqua-magma?) Well I can't answer that... But what do you think ?

In addition, the new set has some amazing cards and archetypes (MY IDEAS SO FAR)

1) Metal Eeels -> Dialga-Aegislash(NEW SCIZOR PRIME) -> Klinklang --(And why shouldnt we give the old aegislash a try?)

2) Gengar EX that with SPIRIT LINK TOOL can mega evolve without waiting a turn -> could pair up with trevenant or pyroar.

3) New FLOGRES AND MALAMAR announced so Aromatisse decks could have a welcome addition

P.s. The ORAS packs might have new mega such as blaziken swampert etc AND M metagross is already announced ... ALSO PRIMAL GROUDON HAS AN ABILITY ON ITS OWN, WRITTEN RIGHT DOWN OF THE HP BAR :confused:

Where could the next format lead? Well I don't know but it will be FUN for sure

Drop your comment and tell me what u think :)

I really hope Florges-EX have some really decent moves/playability ! As far as M Metagross-EX being in a promo box, knowing some promo exs weren't really as good since mewtwo/rayquaza/darkrai tins, I really hope it as well can have great play ability !

Diancie EX and Mega Diancie EX will be out too(I think so it is one of the sets Mascot). But somewhat I don't expect too much from Florgess or Diancie. I actually think Malamar will be good. Very interested in what they will end up like.

Also I think Mega Mane deserves some attention. For just two energies it does 110 damage and a decent attack bonus, this seems like it was designed perfectly to ohko PyroarFF. Also it really looks like a good way to handle Yveltal EX and Lugia EX. All these pokemon which I believe Fairy struggle against in general. Yes I'm actually saying it could be good in Aromatisse decks. Just like Kangaskan the turn default isn't as heavy on Aromatisse as on other decks, plus with the loss of super rod and level ball. Mega Manectrics attack makes for reckless discarding as you now can use up the Basic Fairy knowing you can recover it.

IF Pokemon Fan Club was like Pokemon Collector then I believe there wouldn't be much of a problem. So in comparizon with the previous format Stage 2 decks really struggle. M Metagross might not be playable as the other promos, I agree with that. But what about the chandelure? (has vilegar's effect) AND WHAT ABOUT MEWTWO EX ??? WHEN THE MEGA'S COME OUT THERE WILL BE AND A REGULAR EX,... REPRINT ? maybe not??? We'll see. M Manectic is GOOD but with low Hp in comparizon to others and its a MEGA XD.Lastly, I reaaaally want Megas to be playable... If the spirit link card was for every mega THAT would be awsome....

• 2 weeks later...
IF Pokemon Fan Club was like Pokemon Collector then I believe there wouldn't be much of a problem. So in comparizon with the previous format Stage 2 decks really struggle. M Metagross might not be playable as the other promos, I agree with that. But what about the chandelure? (has vilegar's effect) AND WHAT ABOUT MEWTWO EX ??? WHEN THE MEGA'S COME OUT THERE WILL BE AND A REGULAR EX,... REPRINT ? maybe not??? We'll see. M Manectic is GOOD but with low Hp in comparizon to others and its a MEGA XD.Lastly, I reaaaally want Megas to be playable... If the spirit link card was for every mega THAT would be awsome....

...Well, not a full reprint... No Eerie Glow(the EX version's second attack) due to the ability on the upcoming regular print, so Cursed Drop on the regular print inherits the EX's second attack's energy reqs, only on the regular print, the second psychic energy req on the ex print can be any color energy on the regular print, all as a result on the fainting spell ability ensuring no room for eerie glow, as there is no pokemon in the current legal format that has more than one attack and an ability all on the same card.

About Mega Mane, VirGen decks(G Booster + Deoxys-EX Ability/HTL), as well as Mega Charizard-EX after Blacksmith + DCE + Energy Switch(Crimson Dive), plus Lucario-EX + 1 Strong Energy(2 if no HTL) + 1 Muscle Band + Fist Weakness + HTL(Corkscrew Punch) all say "Better luck next rotation, when the most simple of us, VirGen, will be gone from Standard, but even after that, the next-most simple of us, Lucario-EX, will ensure that with your 210 HP, as well as your pathetic Electric typing, you, Mega Manectric, will have a difficult time disproving that you can't take the heat of the Furious Fists, so get out of here, as there's no way you can possibly beat us in a format where we dominate!"

Lol I dont think mane will become a REAL threat as long as "Fists" are around,... but I believe that unfortunately the new format will be WEAKNESS War -> needless to say that all deck will be to counter others ... (anti-decks as they are called)... So Manectric will have mewtwo,... Reshiram ...garbodor ... and all the others.... As a result we wont have an ARCHETYPE like Virigen, Plasma, yveltal, Landorus, Seismitoad.... Which for me was the best part of the game ... :(

Archived