Cards Missing!

vathe757

Hi. I just recently signed into my ptcgo account for the first time since xy was released and my whole collection is missing!! This is kind of scaring me considering the amount of cards I have acquired. I need serious answers to this asap, its just ridiculous. I logged in because I recently just started playing again so I wanted to redeem some FF packs. After opening I went to my collection to review the cards and thats when I noticed, my entire collection is missing. The only cards that were in my collection were the account bound cards I previously acquired, and the product I had just redeemed. PLEASE HELP!

Hello vathe757,

In order to save space in the game's user database and improve performance for active users, the collections of players who have been inactive for more than 90 days are temporarily moved to an archive. Logging in should restore your collection. Please try logging out of the game and back in once more to make sure that there wasn't some kind of temporary delay. If your collection is still not restored, the best course of action would be to submit a ticket to the support team for further investigation. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible to your ticket, including what I've mentioned here.

Thanks so much for your patience! :)

Archived