Censor

ciri_car

hi, i noticed alot of people PMs are censored, some of them are muted for doing that.

i would like to suggest that system give as notification like : 'this post will be consored, are u willing to post it' with buttons 'yes' or 'no' so people will notice that they post somthing forbbiden and they'll click 'no'. this will prevent things like being muted just for posting links :)

Hope this will be imported :)

You can always appeal disciplinary actions taken on your account by messaging the support team. Also, if you read the rules list in its entirety and understand them, you are less likely to make a mistake and break them. :)

Trouble is, even if you understand the rules, you're bound to run into something that's censored for no good reason. For example, [Content removed - attempting to bypass the profanity filter is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

i know what should be censored, but i am not playing just pokemon atm, i am on web and on some other social networks , so if i am posting something like 'LF magikarp EX' and forgot i paste link instead of that, it will be censored and i muted :)

so it isn t because of what i dont know xD

Trouble is, even if you understand the rules, you're bound to run into something that's censored for no good reason. For example, [REMOVED]

False positives are the bane of every automated system -- for example, you can't even italicize the word 'is' without the forums censoring it out.

At least there's the Preview button -- so if something you type gets accidentally caught up in the censors you'll see it firsthand and have the opportunity to fix it before actually posting.

Archived