Can we edit decks?

ghostmancer

Would be great yeah, I'd definitely move those Copycats out of the Green deck and move in the Bills. 2x Copycat AND 2x Prof. Elm's New Theory is just way too much, if I got a nickel for everytime I got stuck with a Copycat that was useless in that situation I'd have enough money to buy the entire earth already. And also the Hoothoots: Switch is better without Noctowl in that deck (would fill that 3d space up with... Pokemon Reversal I guess)

I'd also move that Burning Tower in the Red deck out: might be a good card in certain decks, but the one and only thing it does in the Red deck is giving your opponent an equal advantage to yours. Which is bad, considering you're the one wasting a card to get Burning Tower's effect in play. I'd much rather play a Fire Energy instead (not saying I would, perhaps I'd play something else). And remove a Vulpix for that 3d Bill, 2 Vulpixes are plenty in that deck.

No notable complaints about Blue though. Perhaps I'd make some tweaks, perhaps not.

Would be great yeah, I'd definitely move those Copycats out of the Green deck and move in the Bills. 2x Copycat AND 2x Prof. Elm's New Theory is just way too much, if I got a nickel for everytime I got stuck with a Copycat that was useless in that situation I'd have enough money to buy the entire earth already. And also the Hoothoots: Switch is better without Noctowl in that deck (would fill that 3d space up with... Pokemon Reversal I guess)

I'd also move that Burning Tower in the Red deck out: might be a good card in certain decks, but the one and only thing it does in the Red deck is giving your opponent an equal advantage to yours. Which is bad, considering you're the one wasting a card to get Burning Tower's effect in play. I'd much rather play a Fire Energy instead (not saying I would, perhaps I'd play something else). And remove a Vulpix for that 3d Bill, 2 Vulpixes are plenty in that deck.

No notable complaints about Blue though. Perhaps I'd make some tweaks, perhaps not.

So that isn't a feature? :( Deck building is an important part of Pokemon!

I bet we will be able to edit decks...

You can already see that in the game... Of course still with the "Coming SOON!" sign. x)

Once you beat 12 trainers with a deck and get the 12 additionaly cards (1 for each trainer you beat), the deck will show up in your "inventory" and then you can modify it.

At least, that is what I read =P

Once you beat 12 trainers with a deck and get the 12 additionaly cards (1 for each trainer you beat), the deck will show up in your "inventory" and then you can modify it.

Alegarritano, you can only unlock 11 additional cards. You are right on every thing else though

That's only for online: when you completely unlcok a deck, you unlock it as a giant pack to open there, allowing you to use the deck's cards in addition to other cards you have. However, you can't edit them in the Trainer Challenge, you can't even choose which unlocks to use and which not.

Archived