Some few suggestions to the development team

Grimsley223

Hi, I wasn't sure where to post these so read them if you want to and still are in a development phase that let you adopt new ideas.

I got some minor things that I have noted through the trainer challenges and speaking as a programmer myself these things shouldn't take a long time to fix.

1. If you got many of the same card in your hands it would be a better idea to mash them together into one card and put a sign that indicates of how many of the same card you have in that pile in your hand.

I found myself often with 4+ energy cards and it would optimise the performance if you would mash them together. I cant find any reason to have 4+ cards open in your hand at the same time.

2. The cards in your hand needs to be sorted in some way, colorwise, cardtype or by name.

When you got duplicates spread all over your hand its kind of hard to keep track of what cards you got and keep it smooth when you have more than 7 cards in your hand.

3. The game should end smarter when you draw prize cards.

If I knockout 1+ pokemons and draw the last prize cards, whats the point of getting a choice which one to draw? I already won you know. It seems to be implemented some code to handle it for drawing the last prize cards so if I got 1 prize card left and I knockout a pokemon I instantly win without getting a choice what to draw, it should be the same for more than 1 card.

Just some thoughts, and again sorry if I turned into the wrong place.

Keep up the good work, mods and dev team!

I'm sorry but I disagree... With everything!!

-I've played lots of card games... and NONE mashed cards together and put any sign that there are more. Besides... The team is making the game quite realistic which is cool. I like that way. Don't change it!

-Aren't the cards already sorted? When you draw don't they get in close to theyr types?

-You pick the last card to win... That's basic. And by picking the last card you get to know which card was there.

In my opinios... NO CHANGES!! >_<

I respect your disagreement but in response to that:

I've played a few card games but the ones I've played have ALWAYS done this. It also brings a better performance for the frame rate.

Maybe im wrong about the sorthing thing, I have to check it out more.

Its not the matter of the last card. Lets say that you got 5 prize cards and you knock out 5 pokemons with one attack. Do you really want to take all that time to make 4 choices of what prize cards you want to pick before the last one gets automaticlly picked and you win? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks for the response though.

The last 2 don't matter, but I really have to say NO NO NO at the first. That's incredibly annoying, much better to just see your hand the way you'd see in real life.

Its not the matter of the last card. Lets say that you got 5 prize cards and you knock out 5 pokemons with one attack.

How often are you knocking out five Pokemon at once? I'm impressed and a wee bit skeptical.

Its not the matter of the last card. Lets say that you got 5 prize cards and you knock out 5 pokemons with one attack.

How often are you knocking out five Pokemon at once? I'm impressed and a wee bit skeptical.

You could use Feraligatr, Tyranitar prime, or any pokemon that does x damage to each of your opponents pokemon.

Archived