Installer Download Issue

Saitsuofleaves

Hi. Recently I've caught the interest into playing this game so I went to download the installer. However for some strange reason the download is not progressing well. The download rate is terribly slow. Within the span of 9 hours I've only been able to download 10 MB of the 414MB. When testing downloads of other things, the downloads progress at a reasonable rate.

I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing related to the downloading of the Installer. Because as it is now, it's become impossible for me to download properly.

Hello SAITSUOFLEAVES,

If you haven't already, could you test a different browser and see if the client download speed is any better?

I did indeed test that. The first one I tried was Chrome, and the download just basically stopped and started at a crawl.

I just figured at first that my Chrome had deteriorated so I switched back to Firefox. Tested it there, was even worse really. It just outright canceled the download after a while.

And again, other downloads worked just fine.

Okay, the good news, the whole "download taking forever" seems to have settled down.

The bad news is...now when the download of the installer finishes, it fails it due to "insufficient permissions" on both Firefox and Chrome.

Hi there!

There are two things that you can try... the easiest thing is try saving the file to a different location. The second is to ensure that your download folder has sufficient permissions. Open Windows Explorer, right click on the directory that you are trying to save to, go to Properties / Security and make sure that the user you are logged in as has "Allow" set for all folder permissions.

Hope it helps!

Archived