My Booster Packs didn't appear?

Wapf

I just redeemed around 40 codes for Flashfire Booster Packs and none of them have appeared in my collection. It's only the second time I've redeemed codes and last time it worked flawlessly. Is it sometimes laggy or am I just screwed? It says that the codes have been redeemed if I try re-typing them.

I just redeemed around 40 codes for Flashfire Booster Packs and none of them have appeared in my collection. It's only the second time I've redeemed codes and last time it worked flawlessly. Is it sometimes laggy or am I just screwed? It says that the codes have been redeemed if I try re-typing them.

I just redeemed 10 plasma blast codes myself. None of them appeared as well, so I hopped on over to the forums to see if any others are experiancing any difficulties similar to my situation, and sure enough, looks like it. Im sorry to hear that man, I hope they fix it for us both soon :/

-Yondaime_Sensei

*Update*: I just tried 1 more code (I had 15 in total) to see if it only can process one at a time and it still did not give me a pack. The code redeemer is messed up? Idk :/

I just redeemed 10 plasma blast codes myself. None of them appeared as well, so I hopped on over to the forums to see if any others are experiancing any difficulties similar to my situation, and sure enough, looks like it. Im sorry to hear that man, I hope they fix it for us both soon :/

-Yondaime_Sensei

Yeah, it seems like all this patch did is create a bunch of irritating and game-breaking bugs in many aspects of the game. Whatever happened to Q/A testing before release?

Yeah, it seems like all this patch did is create a bunch of irritating and game-breaking bugs in many aspects of the game. Whatever happened to Q/A testing before release?

Over the past few years every time they make some sort of update, it screws up the redeeming aspect of the game and I guess other things along with it. Have you submitted a ticket for the problem yet? I am about to go do that soon

Over the past few years every time they make some sort of update, it screws up the redeeming aspect of the game and I guess other things along with it. Have you submitted a ticket for the problem yet? I am about to go do that soon

I haven't. Where would I go to do that?

I haven't. Where would I go to do that?

There should be a sticky at the top of either this forum or the technical support forum. One of the Professors should have directions to submit a ticket on that thread! :)

There should be a sticky at the top of either this forum or the technical support forum. One of the Professors should have directions to submit a ticket on that thread! :)

Thanks, submitted one. Hopefully it can get resolved pretty soon.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with redeeming packs. I'll have the dev team start looking into this right away!

Let us know if they show up, otherwise I would recommend submitting a ticket via the link in my signature so the support team can look into individual reports.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with redeeming packs. I'll have the dev team start looking into this right away!

Let us know if they show up, otherwise I would recommend submitting a ticket via the link in my signature so the support team can look into individual ************.

Thanks, I'll update on the thread if it ends up getting fixed on its own.

Hi all!

This is now a known issue, and the development team is working on resolving issues pertaining to the shop.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. You will receive your items. We will be sure to update you with new information as it is made available.

Thank you!

Hi all!

This is now a known issue, and the development team is working on resolving issues pertaining to the shop.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. You will receive your items. We will be sure to update you with new information as it is made available.

Thank you!

Awesome, thanks.

Hey everyone!

The dev team has found and deployed a resolution for this issue, please feel free to check out your accounts and let us know if everything's cool.

Thanks for your patience during this time!

Hey everyone!

The dev team has found and deployed a resolution for this issue, please feel free to check out your accounts and let us know if everything's cool.

Thanks for your patience during this time!

Yup, it's fixed now.

Archived