Why no tournmens??

joelda69

Hi guys,

in Aus and have only been in 1 tournament which was on at 1:00am but there has not been once since why is that and where can I find out the schedule very keen to play

I expect there'll be another Tournament within the next few weeks. From what I have heard they were waiting to rotate the cards before doing anything else, though I could be wrong.

It's actually been a loooong time since the last tournament. They use to do them every week or so when i started playing june-july then FuF came out and they haven't done a single one.

The game has been in beta for 3 years, what respectable game stays in beta for 3 years, play the normal version the online version is a joke.

And yet you're still on the forums. Surely you don't come on here just to complain about it, so you must still play the game.

Actually i like pokemon in general and have been waiting longer than you for the game to get out of beta, but no i dont paly unless they have tournaments now.

I predict that the next tourney will be announced sometime this week, when Nintendo gets back to work for another workweek. I'll be surprised if they do not, but I know one thing: Waiting until furious fists becomes tourney-legal is a good excuse, but not announcing a tourney until angry letters clog their mailbox when phantom gate prereleases roll around in october, and even then, if they don't announce a tournament for 2-3 months after the previous one... THAT is inexcusable... If you're waiting until all expansions for the year become tourney-legal, TPCi has another thing coming for leaving us, the fans, in the dark for a long time... I hope they announce it this week, but I won't get my hopes up...

Archived