Politoed deck

Nimmard

Alright, so i'm working on this deck idea, right now here is my deck list.

Pokemon

4x Poliwag

4x Poliwhirl

2x Politoed

3x PoliWrath

2x Suicune

Trainers:

3 Potion,

4 EvoSoda

1 Gold Potion

4 Switch

3 Rare Candy

3 Super Potion

2 Crushing Hammer

3 Lysandre

3 Skyla

3 Professor Sycamore

2 Pokemon Fan Club

3 Colress

3 Pokemon Center Lady

3 N

3 Muscle Band

2 Sacred Ash

So far, I have about a 45% win rate, could use some definite help with the trainers to make my deck run smoother. Suicune (hopefully) starts so I can work on getting Politoed and his buddies out.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Your pokemon count is low in my opinion, you only have 2 suicune and 4 lines of poliwrath/politoed, if a poliwag is prized then you only have 5 viable pokemon, even with sacred ash you're gonna be in trouble, you need 2 or 3 more basic pokemon, maybe mewtwo/yveltal or seismitoad ex, celebi ex for time recall, even dedenne is good to help you set up.

You also have too many healing items, switch the gold potion for computer search or dowsing machine, drop the potion and super potions for max potions, I'm not a fan of pokemon center lady but you can keep 1 or 2 if you want, add 1 or 2 more pokemon fan club.

Rare candy and evosoda do not really work well together, you should go for 2-2, 3-1 or 4 of just one of them, also you absolutely need ultra balls.

Finally your deck just auto loses to garbodor, you dont have tool scrapper/megaphone to remove tools from garbodor, and you dont have any energy to attack after it becomes active, add a few energies and 2 scrapper/megaphone.

Archived